14 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

:heart: 

What a lovely place! 

It was on Friday! Right outside the forest is this:

IMG_3513.jpeg.8e36848c455da3e12fcaadfe38e7e27b.jpeg

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
45 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hope everyone is well. Thought I would drop in and make sure everyone is also.  

I am and thank you for checking up on us all. I hope you are doing well, also. 🙂

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Tuesday! I hope yours turns out to be wonderful.

And the same to you, tim. 
xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

And the same to you, tim. 
xoxo

Just to let you know, the story you and @kbois became my editorial team for will start posting tomorrow as long as all systems are working properly—huge thanks to you and k.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Operation Day.

Please check back in once you’re able to. Be well soon. 💜

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Operation Day.

All the best! My day surgery was full of very hot male nurses!  Hoping the same for you!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Operation Day.

I hope everything goes smoothly!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

While chris is in surgery for repairs ... the rest of us can celebrate International Falafel Day!  i adore falafel so the only way this could be better would be to add a donut!  :) Have a super Wednesday all!

image.png.93dd31832a8f0d74e57523d7de089231.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Hi, 

yes it’s been a while since i stopped in but i never stopped thinking about everyone. took the time to focus on getting better. had lots of physical therapy to go from a walker , cane to walking normally. you never know what you could do until it was taken away. not ready to run a 5k but a walk around the block or the grocery store is good for now. 

then recovering from my surgery. just when i think it might get better the surgery failed and we have to do it again in 2 weeks. then another 3 weeks off work. trying to stay positive but taking it 1 day at a time. 

sorry to burden you all with this.

So how are things with everyone?

Things are good. Honestly, thank you for the visit. You have been missed. We've been worried but are so glad you're here now.  A walk around the block is brilliant.

So glad you're here.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Hi, 

yes it’s been a while since i stopped in but i never stopped thinking about everyone. took the time to focus on getting better. had lots of physical therapy to go from a walker , cane to walking normally. you never know what you could do until it was taken away. not ready to run a 5k but a walk around the block or the grocery store is good for now. 

then recovering from my surgery. just when i think it might get better the surgery failed and we have to do it again in 2 weeks. then another 3 weeks off work. trying to stay positive but taking it 1 day at a time. 

Hi Rick! 

Irs good to hear from you. I'm sorry you've had such a rough time. I hope things start improving. Hugs. 

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

No need to be sorry, rick, because that's what friends are for. 

I'm glad to see you back, and I hope your second surgery is a resounding success. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

You are no burden, rick.  It's good to see you and know you're doing better. Thank you for that. tim has mentioned several times he's concerned about you. 

Take your time and heal. I hope all goes well for you. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

You are no burden, rick.  It's good to see you and know you're doing better. Thank you for that. tim has mentioned several times he's concerned about you. 

Take your time and heal. I hope all goes well for you. 

Thank you for the kind words 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

No need to be sorry, rick, because that's what friends are for. 

I'm glad to see you back, and I hope your second surgery is a resounding success. 

not the second this will be the 5th on this area so keeping good thoughts

• Fingers Crossed 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..