The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator

20 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Morning peeps.

Have a good day.

Does anyone have $20? I need a Ghostwriter.

18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

pretentious *%^#    i've read some shyte in my day... but wow.  he needs a lesson in homelessness.

I’m sure I’m missing something here, but that’s okay.

• Like 4

Just now, Reader1810 said:

you're  better off .. ignorance = happiness ... :D  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Better today, thanks.. I’m hoping that’s a good sign. 🙂

i'm not so sure... back to coughing a lot today. and not feeling the best.. but if i'm not improving by after new years.. i'll go in to see the doc.  been hearing lots of people having recurring stuff happening... so could be more than what you think it is.  Michael is feeling rough today too. 

• Like 5

I've been on antibiotics since late Thursday, and I'm still feeling under the weather, congested in my head. I hope to be well in a few days, or flying to LA will be rough.

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I've been on antibiotics since late Thursday, and I'm still feeling under the weather, congested in my head. I hope to be well in a few days, or flying to LA will be rough.

oh yeah, that would be rough Sir.  i can recommend the Tylenol Day/Night tablets.. they worked pretty well. Something to keep in mind if you are still congested when You are ready to fly.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh yeah, that would be rough Sir.  i can recommend the Tylenol Day/Night tablets.. they worked pretty well. Something to keep in mind if you are still congested when You are ready to fly.

Those haven't really worked. I've got Mucinex super strength now. We'll see.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Just now, MacGreg said:

Those haven't really worked. I've got Mucinex super strength now. We'll see.

i havent been able to find that here, because A and molly recommended it. Hope it does something to help Sir.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm not so sure... back to coughing a lot today. and not feeling the best.. but if i'm not improving by after new years.. i'll go in to see the doc.  been hearing lots of people having recurring stuff happening... so could be more than what you think it is.  Michael is feeling rough today too. 

Oh no... 

I’ll probably go to the doctor anyway tomorrow. This cough is yuck. 

14 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

School is in session on Wednesday.. I’d hate to be sick still. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Me, too.

At least I am not alone in lost-ville. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well maybe by the time you walk up there.. care a little, yeah?

Yes, I was in a lot better mood when I got there. I was in a great mood after hitting the recumbent bike, and beating the shyte out of the heavy bag.

But sadly, no more free Sundays in the new year. I might snag a year membership when the disbursement comes in.

2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Me, too.

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

At least I am not alone in lost-ville. 

I'll PM ya.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Yes, I was in a lot better mood when I got there. I was in a great mood after hitting the recumbent bike, and beating the shyte out of the heavy bag.

But sadly, no more free Sundays in the new year. I might snag a year membership when the disbursement comes in.

I'll PM ya.

Me too? Cause I too am lost and curious.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..