The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

tim, my Brother. You just yelled at me last night for putting myself down, in the PM... Don't put yourself down, Bro. As Reader said, we see the magical beauty of you.

A...LOL.... seriously.. i cannot do magic i swear it ... hehee

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, BHopper2 said:

Speaking of PM. Need to go answer a couple, and then off to do more schoolwork.

This week is Introduction to Credit Scores and Credit Reports for yourself and clients, and Introduction to Mortgage Loans, Lines of Credit, and other types of loans.

oh crap i know a bit about ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BHopper2 said:

I might be calling on you, Mac, and BB for assistance this week. Not going to mention the scores I got on the foundation pre-tests for this week's learning path. 😖

what's that mean?  like this will tell us the stuff you need to work on?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

that is ... true, sad ... i guess once i did...when i used to cut at first ... but later they were reminders of the pain i was trying to get away from ... you cut to let it out, they heal and still remind you of how messed up you are. 

but some people never see it. some people want to be marked, hurt, punished because they think it's all they deserve... the marks make them feel real and alive but they cannot see the truth. which is that they are simply hurting themselves. It is sending them farther from the love and acceptance they want.

the only way out is to get help.  i got some.. but what really helped me was just finally after years of trying... finally, trusting Michael completely.  When i stopped fighting Him, when i gave Him me and said i trust You not to hurt me...  it's an amazing feeling

17 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It all makes sense. To me. To you. To many other people. I should print this out and tape it up somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yes Sir ... in several places i think ... trusting You, or Michael .. your Sir ... really trusting Them, and i didn't for a very long time, sets me free, the pain and fear i have is taken away.   i when Michael says we're doing something that i fought Him about in the past ... if i simply agree, simply trust Him ... when i come through it ... afterward i know i am stronger.. our bond is stronger, my belief in Him and me is stronger.

lots of hearts.......

• Like 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

what's that mean?  like this will tell us the stuff you need to work on?

Yes. Each week we take a pre-test on the material for the week, to gauge what we already know. Then the program will build a "learning path" based on those scores for what you should focus on. I can bypass that and just read the full chapters. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

you don't need a new brain. you need an improved outlook. There's zero wrong with speaking about your past experiences, even the negative ones. 

Thank you. And the rational part of my brain knows that. Convincing the rest of my brain of that... That's what therapy is for, I guess.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..