The Drop in Centre

Just now, Reader1810 said:

I was wondering how this story was going to end. For me, it was a giggle and a smile. For you, well, you explained it pretty well. I think I like this guy...

He was sweet. i mentioned the blizzard of monday .. and he said, oh you know.. we were really stretched that day... with the RT down.. stuff on the subway .. there were not enough buses out where they were supposed to be.   i wasn't pissed at the TTC .. i was pissed at the Bank, because they knew how bad it was but the safety of their staff made no difference. that really pissed me off.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

He was sweet. i mentioned the blizzard of monday .. and he said, oh you know.. we were really stretched that day... with the RT down.. stuff on the subway .. there were not enough buses out where they were supposed to be.   i wasn't pissed at the TTC .. i was pissed at the Bank, because they knew how bad it was but the safety of their staff made no difference. that really pissed me off.

Yeah, Monday was bad. We just made it to my uncle’s funeral before the snow started. It was blizzarding by the end of the service, so we - like a lot of others - didn’t go back to the funeral home after, which made me sad for my cousins. 

• Sad 3
47 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ah.. this reminded me of something...well really it's Steven Strait's mouth.  A few nights ago.. i was on the bus home and there was snow and ice everywhere. I have my cane and the driver opens the doors to let people off waaay before the bus stop. And i am so not wanting to walk up this crap-hole of a street. The driver, who is young and totally hot, with those lips.. omg.. turns to me and says, "You ... you don't get off yet. I'll drop up there."  I said thanks.. and we talked a bit. He was nice and i was instantly in lust....LOL. 

That's really sweet. :heart: 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

geez ... i wish someone had told me about Lacey .. fuck

Oh my god, that's so awful... I knew he was sick, we were talking a lot. He was in hospital over Christmas and well into January, they were looking at a transplant, but they ended up sending him home. Fucking doctors... Can't breathe...

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I need a distraction. Gonna go kill things for a bit. Draugr, or radroaches, maybe. Back later.

yeah

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Spent about half an hour crying on the couch. I need a distraction. Gonna go kill things for a bit. Draugr, or radroaches, maybe. Back later.

Likely a very good idea. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I'm safe. Going to stay where I am for now. 

What everyone else has said. Stay safe, Mac.

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

We are waiting for 4.

I'm just glad that Amazon picked it up to air it for the producers after the Jackholes at SyFy canceled their contract to air it. Likewise waiting for Season 4 sometime this year.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

geez ... i wish someone had told me about Lacey .. fuck

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh my god, that's so awful... I knew he was sick, we were talking a lot. He was in hospital over Christmas and well into January, they were looking at a transplant, but they ended up sending him home. Fucking doctors... Can't breathe...

It is very unfortunate. 

• Like 5

With all the stress, school, migraines, and panic attacks I've had this past week... I've been in a bit of a writing funk. I went through and read over the chapters I have for TC4, Freedom Station, Timeless Online: a LitRPG story, and a few others I've not mentioned before. There were several times, I had to ask myself, "what the frak was I thinking?"

Meditation, walks around the block, warm beverages, have all been godsends.

Thank you all for supporting me, when I pop in here randomly. Especially after I said I wouldn't be around.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

With all the stress, school, migraines, and panic attacks I've had this past week... I've been in a bit of a writing funk. I went through and read over the chapters I have for TC4, Freedom Station, Timeless Online: a LitRPG story, and a few others I've not mentioned before. There were several times, I had to ask myself, "what the frak was I thinking?"

Thank you all for supporting me, when I pop in here randomly. Especially after I said I wouldn't be around.

silly of course we will .

• Like 1
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

we do that here

support each other

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

Definitely. Hope next week will be much better for you! :)

11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Been killing nazis for a couple of hours. Gonna get a shower and head to bed. I’m just done with today... Goodnight, DiC.

9 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim and I will be watching a film... good night all. 

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sir

enjoy the film

Nights yall :hug:

Edited by c081huang
  • Like 3

Look like our turn for winter - a somewhat late one.  Up to two feet of snow forecast over the next three days with more below-freezing temps beyond that.  Accompanied by the usual east winds.  The lack of snow pack in the mountains may disappear suddenly.  The snow shovel is standing outside the door.  I'm all stocked up for the duration, including the emergency propane heater and camp stove.  Silence will mean the usual lack of electricity.

• Wow 4
2 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Look like our turn for winter - a somewhat late one.  Up to two feet of snow forecast over the next three days with more below-freezing temps beyond that.  Accompanied by the usual east winds.  The lack of snow pack in the mountains may disappear suddenly.  The snow shovel is standing outside the door.  I'm all stocked up for the duration, including the emergency propane heater and camp stove.  Silence will mean the usual lack of electricity.

That sounds nerve wracking ... and cold.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..