The Drop in Centre

24 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Hey. Hope dinner was good. 

it was thanks .. i'm gonna go watch tv with Michael for a bit .. see you later

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it was thanks .. i'm gonna go watch tv with Michael for a bit .. see you later

Enjoy! :) 

Got through episode 7 of The Expanse season 3 today... And holy shit, are they queerbaiting with Amos and Prax or what???

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Bedtime, at a less reasonable hour than yesterday, sadly, but at least it's not quite stupid o'clock yet. Goodnight, DiC! See you tomorrow. :hug: 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Just finished watching a sappy movie. Good night everyone. 

good night Parker

rest well

34 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Bedtime, at a less reasonable hour than yesterday, sadly, but at least it's not quite stupid o'clock yet. Goodnight, DiC! See you tomorrow. :hug: 

good night Thorn

• Like 1
  • Love 1

oh i am very tired. i think i'll go to bed. get some rest and then be ready for the first day of the rest of my life. ...  goodnight all.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh i am very tired. i think i'll go to bed. get some rest and then be ready for the first day of the rest of my life. ...  goodnight all.

Splendid idea, tim.. Good night and sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Morning, DiC! Hope you're all well today. :hug: 

It's warmer and thawing here, but today it's very misty as well. Need to stop by school to drop off my doctor's note so I don't have to pay tuition even though I quit... New rules, apparently. Crazy.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good morning! Squirrels chasing each other over the snow outside my window. Ohhhhh, it’s getting to be that season, which means spring is inching ever closer...

We've got squirrels around here, too. Little red ones. Saw two of them a couple of weeks ago, picking pinecone seeds. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i LOVE it when you share things like this. i always appreciate your poems they all speak to me. knowing a bit about your process makes me appreciate it a little more. 

i will be happy to share my mad thoughts with you and whoever else is crazy enough to want to read them.  Pulling my words from their blue whirlpool is rather like this...

image.png.fcf155262b7158a9f3db887640cc00b7.png

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..