The Drop in Centre

9 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Already sounds interesting!

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I am intrigued...

dont think it will too long .. but i feel the need to write it

• Love 4

Oh, you can go ahead and make fun of me for making fun of the cold weather. Our temps were down into the 40's last night, and again tonight. High today was the mid-50's...

And I already have a fraking head cold. Nose stopped up, hacking and coughing more than usual, and that achy feeling all over.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Oh, you can go ahead and make fun of me for making fun of the cold weather. Our temps were down into the 40's last night, and again tonight. High today was the mid-50's...

And I already have a fraking head cold. Nose stopped up, hacking and coughing more than usual, and that achy feeling all over.

awww drink lots and wear socks

• Love 2
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

awww drink lots and wear socks

I hear ya. I've been drinking a lot of "warm" drinks. Hot chocolate, Hot Tea, warm water, coffee earlier... cause for some reason, anything cold makes it worse.

• Like 3
Just now, BHopper2 said:

I hear ya. I've been drinking a lot of "warm" drinks. Hot chocolate, Hot Tea, warm water, coffee earlier... cause for some reason, anything cold makes it worse.

you should wear socks because keeping your feet warm lets your body work less on keeping your warm and more on helping you get better

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

:hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

you should wear socks because keeping your feet warm lets your body work less on keeping your warm and more on helping you get better

Got some toasty socks on. Rainbow colored, and it has toes. Yes, I can go all Basic Queen...

I was REAL bad when I was 21. Dropping salt, shady as all hell... all when I should have been like Kermit and just sip my tea.

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

:hug: 

Thanks, Reader.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..