The Drop in Centre

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ok today was the best yet. No computer at all...just an empty space. Took an hour to log into another...and open outlook to find an email from my boss telling me that. Um maybe a phone call or.text? Such fun.

Damn, Bro. That would be pretty aggravating. And yes, he should have called you.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ok today was the best yet. No computer at all...just an empty space. Took an hour to log into another...and open outlook to find an email from my boss telling me that. Um maybe a phone call or.text? Such fun.

Aw man... smh. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

I know ... That's just how I feel every time I see ....there is a problem with the homeless....

I should of worded it differently. We have a bad problem with how the government is handling it.

We used to have a lot of faith-based charities, but they keep running into issues because of that stupidass, motherfraking, organization called Freedom From Religion. I'll stop there, before Reader slaps me for getting political.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

that is really just too much :pissed:

how in the heck do they expect you to do your job if the computers and systems keep going down?

hoping it gets better :hug:

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm boggled at his writing you an email on the work system.......to tell you your workspace and computer are not accessible.  

I don't know about tim, but my last job, we could access the email system from home. It was also required of us to do so at least once a day. I complained about that several times and eventually started charging them OT for doing work at home outside of my 40 hours a week.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Cia has a new Newsletter game for Christmas.

Roll the dice for the three words that is your theme, and then write a scene of 100 - 500 words. The Twist: you can only use words with one-syllable. 

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm boggled at his writing you an email on the work system.......to tell you your workspace and computer are not accessible.  

Exactly...typical...had a long chat with my senior mgr this morning...she's not impressed. 

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I don't know about tim, but my last job, we could access the email system from home. It was also required of us to do so at least once a day. I complained about that several times and eventually started charging them OT for doing work at home outside of my 40 hours a week.

No.access from home

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Roll the dice for the three words that is your theme, and then write a scene of 100 - 500 words. The Twist: you can only use words with one-syllable. 

No thanks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

I contemplated this for exactly 30 seconds. 

Nope.  

I use too many words and too many big words to make this at all fun.  

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Defiance19

You know what my list of future stories is like. You think I have time to play with the Newsletter games or the weekly prompts? And if I didn't have enough, I'm discussing writing a series of half-a-dozen short stories for Premium. We'll see when I can find the time and motivation to finish everything!

Lol.  Good luck... 

The prompts aren’t so bad when they jump out at you. My problem is def motivation and quieting my brain long enough to sit and write anything. Time too... that’d help.. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

time to add a subscription to Premium to the budget

I tried when my overage came in. GA wouldn't accept my PayPal account, nor my debit card attached to it.

• Sad 3

UGH! Just because I Retweeted on my Twitter account some Gay Erotic photographs, and reposted some on Tumblr, that doesn't mean I want to be flooded with by erotic bots as followers.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

UGH! Just because I Retweeted on my Twitter account some Gay Erotic photographs, and reposted some on Tumblr, that doesn't mean I want to be flooded with by erotic bots as followers.

haha

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..