The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

are you moving there to get high quality honey for your tea?

Nah. I'll buy some at Fortnum & Mason next time I'm in London. :P 

EDIT: Also, I rarely take honey in my tea. Paul does, though.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nah. I'll buy some at Fortnum & Mason next time I'm in London. :P 

EDIT: Also, I rarely take honey in my tea. Paul does, though.

i dont like sugar in tea ... it's sweet enough for me

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i dont like sugar in tea ... it's sweet enough for me

Same, usually. I usually take milk in black tea. Other than that, nothing. A liiiittle bit of honey can be nice on occasion when I have a cold or something.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Same, usually. I usually take milk in black tea. Other than that, nothing. A liiiittle bit of honey can be nice on occasion when I have a cold or something.

We drink black tea as well. I like it with milk, too. Chai i may have a bit of sweetner in that.

• Like 3

I've decided I'm gonna contact my old vocal coach. She can essentially make people's voices do anything. Her range is insane. So I'm gonna ask if she can help me learn to pitch down my voice a little bit, cause I am seriously never gonna pass even a little bit if I don't... If I could get down like half an octave or something, that would be awesome.

Gonna head to bed now. It's 3 am. Goodnight, DiC! See you tomorrow. :) :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

@Mikiesboy @Thorn Wilde i like brandy in my black tea, sugar in my spiced tea, never had chai

good night Thorn

I have this tea from Fortnum & Mason called Smokey Earl Grey. Sometimes I splash a liiiittle bit of a smokey Islay malt in there. I favour Lagavulin for this. Just to make it extra smokey. Lol

Okay, bed now. Night!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I think I'll just not tell him that, lol!

In Norwegian, a thousand million is called a milliard and a million million is called a billion. This leads to some confusion among the younger generations reared on American television...

with all the good tv in the world, why watch that?  we avoid it for the most part.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

with all the good tv in the world, why watch that?  we avoid it for the most part.

Lol! Some good things are made... Of course, most of them are are exclusive to some streaming service and not actually on television...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Lol! Some good things are made... Of course, most of them are are exclusive to some streaming service and not actually on television...

yep..  that's all we do.. we got rid of cable and 'network' tv years ago.  we use a service called vadar streams...i think and Michael wanders the torrents to find things to watch. 

anyway.. time to feck off to work.. laterz

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yep..  that's all we do.. we got rid of cable and 'network' tv years ago.  we use a service called vadar streams...i think and Michael wanders the torrents to find things to watch. 

anyway.. time to feck off to work.. laterz

Have a good day, tim! :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..