The Drop in Centre

6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Took some Tylenol for my sore back, so I’m going to wonder  wander away and let it kick in. Be back around later. 

hope you feel better soon ..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I would say, maybe he/she has a bad or no memory weren’t it for his/her reply...

Why would anyone want that to be a thing? Too time consuming, imo. 

Took some Tylenol for my sore back, so I’m going to wonder  wander away and let it kick in. Be back around later. 

PS: wonder and wander: two words that like to confuse my brain. 

These are typical homophones, yeah. Hope you feel better! :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Interestingly, I have never heard that particular proverb before, lol!

Maybe it's like one of those quotes about the internet attributed to Mark Twain and/or Abraham Lincoln. 😒

Now I better go have breakfast before my cynicism really overflows. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

The cynic speaks:  Not only is someone trying to pad their community reputation count, they can't even remember how they did it.  Time for an IQ check. 😒

if that's why.. he's a dick.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hey all!  We are wayyyyy up north today checking out BGSU. it seems ok so far. Older kid seems into it as much as I can tell ( he's extremely introverted and plays close to his sleeve) 

Dining hall food is fairly good. 

It's way colder up here.  By like. 15 degrees 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all!  We are wayyyyy up north today checking out BGSU. it seems ok so far. Older kid seems into it as much as I can tell ( he's extremely introverted and plays close to his sleeve) 

the cold keeps us fresher ...  hehe    hope older kid does like it  xoxoo

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
49 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

It’s 30 here, so yeah, I’m going to say 15 is cold. Brrr..

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i've been told to get my scrawny butt up.. cuz we are going out for a bit ... see you later

Bundle up, tim. As for me, I’m staying in and admiring the sunshine from afar....

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i've been told to get my scrawny butt up.. cuz we are going out for a bit ... see you later

I have a feeling that was a quote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

I have a feeling that was a quote.

a quote?  You're right i was quoting my Husband who said, "Get up off your scrawny butt, boy, because we are going out."  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Hello Sirs and friends

taking a minute for lunch, just some fruit as the managers are throwing us a cook out today 🎉🎉

hope everyone has a good afternoon

A cookout is nice. Enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it was nice out, i only wore my hoodie .. but gloves and scarf too.. but it was so nice in the sun

I decided to brave it, and was pleasantly surprised. Wore my lighter jacket and didn’t need mittens (warm hands are a must) which was nice. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..