The Drop in Centre

15 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello and goodbye, DiCsters. We've got another evening out, this time to a show. Lots happening this week. Tickets to events kind of fell into my lap. I can't complain, I like going to things. sean, on the other hand... well, he'll enjoy them, too, I'll see to it. Hope you all are well.  

enjoy Sir.. and a hug for sean...

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello and goodbye, DiCsters. We've got another evening out, this time to a show. Lots happening this week. Tickets to events kind of fell into my lap. I can't complain, I like going to things. sean, on the other hand... well, he'll enjoy them, too, I'll see to it. Hope you all are well.  

have a good time Sir

hello to sean

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Started watching Man in a High Castle. Part way though ep 3 of S1, and I am hooked. If I’m not around much, I think you’ll know why...

enjoy !!!

• Like 4

And, I am out for a while.

Starting to get hand pain from writing, and painting this morning. Worked on a personal story earlier, and just finished a creative writing story for class.

Gonna chill and let the hands rest.

Later, if you're around.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

And, I am out for a while.

Starting to get hand pain from writing, and painting this morning. Worked on a personal story earlier, and just finished a creative writing story for class.

Gonna chill and let the hands rest.

Later, if you're around.

Take care of yourself, dude. 

• Like 3

hi everyone

rough day at the office, but dinner was really, really good so there are happy people in my house tonight

@Thorn Wilde mmmm Chinese

@BHopper2 go and rest, doc put me on a short course of steroids for the inflammation in my hands, i get hand pain

@Starrynight22 hope the little guy is better soon.  we always had good luck stuffing a sock with some rice, putting in the microwave until warm, then letting the kid hold it on their ear.  seemed to help with the pain 

@Mikiesboy & @Reader1810 Phil's added this to His watch list

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi everyone

rough day at the office, but dinner was really, really good so there are happy people in my house tonight

@Thorn Wilde mmmm Chinese

@BHopper2 go and rest, doc put me on a short course of steroids for the inflammation in my hands, i get hand pain

@Starrynight22 hope the little guy is better soon.  we always had good luck stuffing a sock with some rice, putting in the microwave until warm, then letting the kid hold it on their ear.  seemed to help with the pain 

@Mikiesboy & @Reader1810 Phil's added this to His watch list

OMG, molly I read that quickly and saw ice and thought why are you putting ice in a sock and putting it in the microwave? Multitasker (still watching Miahc) I am not, lol.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Oh that's a great idea.  I will try that it he wakes overnight in pain. Thanks Molly!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Starrynight22 said:

Oh that's a great idea.  I will try that it he wakes overnight in pain. Thanks Molly!

you bet Starry!

we use an old white cotton sock, and just tie it closed then you can just keep in the medicine chest for next time

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..