The Drop in Centre

An official good morning.

Mom says Hi.

Fitness center was good.

Got some research to do on my paper. My subject that was assigned to me randomly: Artificial Life. I'm going a different route, and talking about how cloning and gene manipulation is a good thing. So far, I'm running into the "Moral and Ethical Reasons" why we shouldn't be playing God.

Got a couple of PMs to do, and then I will see everyone later.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

An official good morning.

Mom says Hi.

Fitness center was good.

Got some research to do on my paper. My subject that was assigned to me randomly: Artificial Life. I'm going a different route, and talking about how cloning and gene manipulation is a good thing. So far, I'm running into the "Moral and Ethical Reasons" why we shouldn't be playing God.

Got a couple of PMs to do, and then I will see everyone later.

Morning, A! :hug: That sounds like a really cool assignment, actually. Good luck with it! And hi to your mum as well. *waves* 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Doing fine, girl. Monday and all. How are you?

glad Your Monday is going well, or as well as can be expected for a Monday

i'm good, thank You, had a nap when i got home from the doctor's office, and now having some lunch

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i dont understand, Sir   i hate this about myself.. i hate my own weakness

You are not weak, tim not in my eyes, tim.

You are kind, considerate of the feelings of others and passionate when it comes to doing right by others. You look beyond the surface, something we should all aspire to. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

You are not weak, tim not in my eyes, tim.

You are kind, considerate of the feelings of others and passionate when it comes to doing right by others. You look beyond the surface, something we should all aspire to. 

thanks Reader, but i felt very weak this morning .. when i felt panicked and afraid.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

thanks Reader, but i felt very weak this morning .. when i felt panicked and afraid.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. In that the moment, it probably won’t help much, but try and remind yourself you are not alone. We are there with you, even if it’s not in the physical sense. 

It takes me longer than it should to get ready for the day, because  there’s lots of things I don’t want to face, so while it may be different in nature, I kind of understand where you’re coming from. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. In that the moment, it probably won’t help much, but try and remind yourself you are not alone. We are there with you, even if it’s not in the physical sense. 

It takes me longer than it should to get ready for the day, because  there’s lots of things I don’t want to face, so while it may be different in nature, I kind of understand where you’re coming from. 

may not be that different .. i have days like that too ... i like my job, but i dont like the increasing pressure they put on us.   xoxo thanks Reader

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hey, everybody. :hug:  Back from D&D. We went a bit over today, so while I'm usually home by 11 I wasn't home until 11:30. Apparently, at 11 Tesla went and sat in the window and waited for me. She was very upset when I didn't turn up... Poor baby. So many changes... Nice to feel loved, though. 

Hope you're all well! I've got some editing to do, but I'll be around.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i mentioned Peter today for the first time in a month ... next thing i know he's contacted me through hangouts.. tim can you help me out with something?  ... what?   Oh my sewing skills are awful can you sew my jeans?  ... oh okay.. guess we'll see you this weekend then...

i swear i didn't say anything! LOL!

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i heard his notification tone and thought.. oh no

at least it's just sewing some jeans! well, except knowing him.....

"ohh and while you're at it uncle tim, could you help me with   (fill in the blank)?"

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

at least it's just sewing some jeans! well, except knowing him.....

"ohh and while you're at it uncle tim, could you help me with   (fill in the blank)?"

lol.. he's become pretty independent now ...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i mentioned Peter today for the first time in a month ... next thing i know he's contacted me through hangouts.. tim can you help me out with something?  ... what?   Oh my sewing skills are awful can you sew my jeans?  ... oh okay.. guess we'll see you this weekend then...

So weird when that happens...

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

The Universe hears all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, MacGreg said:

A builder gave me club level seats for the hockey game tonight. Last-minute gift. We'll see if the Avalanche can keep their current (short lived) winning streak going. 

That's a generous gift. Hope you have a nice time. :) 

Never seen a live hockey game before... I'd like to watch Finland beat Sweden one day, in the Olympics or the World Cup, lol!

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..