The Drop in Centre

I struggled with how to spell "yay" earlier.  I definitely need coffee.

Stay warm, tim.  Maybe make something nice and hot to eat for lunch today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

I struggled with how to spell "yay" earlier.  I definitely need coffee.

Stay warm, tim.  Maybe make something nice and hot to eat for lunch today.

lol you do need some.   i'm a gonna go and make granola.. that'll warm me up.. see you in a bit

• Like 3
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm gonna go game for a while. I'll drop in again later. :) 

Slay thy Dragons... And remember... It's not a Dungeon, but an Underground, Fortified, Defense, Installation.

37 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh goody... tra la la la.. it is SNOWING here again .. yay.   I believe @MacGreg Sir told me they were expecting 8 inches.

Sorry to hear that it's snowing again... What I found was funny to my pre-caffinated mind was the "expecting 8 inches." My perverted mind went straight into the gutter with that.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
50 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh goody... tra la la la.. it is SNOWING here again .. yay.   I believe @MacGreg Sir told me they were expecting 8 inches.

I just noticed it’s blizzarding out because I had the blinds closed. I was going to go out to get the missing granola ingredients, but I think I’ll wait...

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Slay thy Dragons... And remember... It's not a Dungeon, but an Underground, Fortified, Defense, Installation.

Sorry to hear that it's snowing again... What I found was funny to my pre-caffinated mind was the "expecting 8 inches." My perverted mind went straight into the gutter with that.

i could say something about ... yeah.. no. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I just noticed it’s blizzarding out because I had the blinds closed. I was going to go out to get the missing granola ingredients, but I think I’ll wait...

we usually go to costco .. but we were at walmart so got their big bags of pecans, almonds, raisins and cranberries.. wow.. some gorgeous pecans. huge things.. tender and sweet.  i'm happy.. everything else is really nice too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we usually go to costco .. but we were at walmart so got their big bags of pecans, almonds, raisins and cranberries.. wow.. some gorgeous pecans. huge things.. tender and sweet.  i'm happy.. everything else is really nice too.

Neither of those places are anywhere near me, and since I have to transit it, I’ll make do with Loblaws - need to scope out their bulk bins and see what they carry. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Neither of those places are anywhere near me, and since I have to transit it, I’ll make do with Loblaws - need to scope out their bulk bins and see what they carry. 

oh they should have everything ..

• Like 4

So you really need to be direct with that annoying little round computer .. and say its name first to get its blasted attention .. then tell it to stop. But it easier than the kitchen timer.. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

headed out to take  a couple of things

shoplifting is a fav pastime of molly's ..LOL       ( i am joking)  LOL

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh they should have everything ..

As I’m not that overly fond of raisins, I was thinking of substituting tart dried cherries for the rains. I’m thinking that should work. 

• Like 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

As I’m not that overly fond of raisins, I was thinking of substituting tart dried cherries for the rains. I’m thinking that should work. 

whatever you like.. cherries, apricots, dried apple.. a combination.. whatever you like would be great.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

So you really need to be direct with that annoying little round computer .. and say its name first to get its blasted attention .. then tell it to stop. But it easier than the kitchen timer.. :D 

Oh, I don’t know about that. Press the right buttons, and away you go. Easy peasy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

She's jealous of the instant pot.

Oh, sweet, glorious caffeine.  Thank you, for reinstalling my brain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

whatever you like.. cherries, apricots, dried apple.. a combination.. whatever you like would be great.

I have dried apples, too, so lots of pondering to do. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..