The Drop in Centre

4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I just looked at it. It does seem like a good recipe. Just one quick question...

Reveal hidden contents

Can it be fixed in an Instant Pot?

I know bad joke.

h04845B7E

• Haha 4

Hi DiC! Haven't been here in quite a while. Things keep getting busier at work, and last night was the first time I went out with any friend since New Year. I'm getting less and less social nowadays hmm

Hope y'all have a great weekend :hug:

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
16 minutes ago, c081huang said:

Hi DiC! Haven't been here in quite a while. Things keep getting busier at work, and last night was the first time I went out with any friend since New Year. I'm getting less and less social nowadays hmm

Hope y'all have a great weekend :hug:

zyes, it has been a while. Good to see you, nonetheless, :) 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Your hair is fine. You’re about to die horribly, but your hair is fine. 

End Quote

Line from Man in a High Castle. S2 Ep 2. Wow, just wow...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
59 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

use-the-force-harry.png?ssl=1

OMG! That's the exact same sesame chicken recipe I use! Well, I say the exact same... I used it so many times now I just make it on autopilot so it comes out a little different every time, lol! It's a great recipe, though. Super tasty! :heart: 

Morning, everyone. I had to take a mental health day yesterday, so I just logged off. Had a bit of a crisis, but it's over now, I think. Hope everyone's doing well today. :hug: 

Nice to see you back today. I hope all is okay. 💖    I LOVE THE PIC..lol

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

vox populi Audio pronunciation

noun | VOKS-POP-yoo-lye  

Definition

:
popular sentiment

\ Vox populi is a Latin phrase that literally translates as "the voice of the people." It can be found in the longer maxim, Vox populi, vox Dei, which means "The voice of the people is the voice of God." Many people think that expression means that the people are always right, but it really implies that the will of the masses—right or wrong—is often irresistible. Since the mid-20th century, English speakers, especially British ones, have trimmed vox populi down to the abbreviated form vox pop, an expression used particularly for popular opinion as it is used and expressed by the media.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

image.png.9c0a66997066a239d1455d5d3cffe20a.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Nice to see you back today. I hope all is okay. 💖

Much better, thank you. :hug: 

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

vox populi Audio pronunciation

noun | VOKS-POP-yoo-lye  

Definition

:
popular sentiment

\ Vox populi is a Latin phrase that literally translates as "the voice of the people." It can be found in the longer maxim, Vox populi, vox Dei, which means "The voice of the people is the voice of God." Many people think that expression means that the people are always right, but it really implies that the will of the masses—right or wrong—is often irresistible. Since the mid-20th century, English speakers, especially British ones, have trimmed vox populi down to the abbreviated form vox pop, an expression used particularly for popular opinion as it is used and expressed by the media.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

image.png.9c0a66997066a239d1455d5d3cffe20a.png

Hah! I love that quote, that's hilarious! 

Good word, too. Or, words. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..