The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Good day, DiCsters. The sun is finally out, but it's still frigid. Happy to not be going anywhere, but I still feel like shit. The boy brought me meds, and there's a pot of green chili simmering on the stove. 

Hope everyone's well.

Sounds like you are being well looked after, Mac. Hope you feel better soon. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hopefully, that cuddly pop tart isn't fresh out of the toaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

That's cute.  I have a new purse.  Reminds me of that 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

There aren't enough tissues in this house to stop the nasal dam. I'll have to resort to TP soon.

Ughhh ... didn't your boy get you drugs?  DayQuil is my hero in times like that.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

he did, several things.

You may already know, but be careful when taking combo drugs plus additional ones.  Check doses (or get someone to who isn't sick).  You can exceed max dose of acetaminophen, pseudoephedrine, or ibuprofen easily if they're included in a few different things that you're taking.

Sorry if this doesn't need saying.

I hope you get back to good soon.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

You may already know, but be careful when taking combo drugs plus additional ones.  Check doses (or get someone to who isn't sick).  You can exceed max dose of acetaminophen, pseudoephedrine, or ibuprofen easily if they're included in a few different things that you're taking.

Sorry if this doesn't need saying.

I hope you get back to good soon.

Thanks for the advice, Wayne. If anything, I tend to not take enough meds when I'm sick, but your advice is a good reminder to be mindful about it.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody! :hug: Hope you're all having a good day. I'm thinking I may actually head to bed at a decent hour tonight. I'm very tired and my head hurts. 

Hope you feel better soon, Mac!

Sleep well, Thorn.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everybody! :hug: Hope you're all having a good day. I'm thinking I may actually head to bed at a decent hour tonight. I'm very tired and my head hurts. 

Thank you, Thorn. Have a great night and a restful sleep.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sleep well Thorn...and happy dreams 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..