The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

That could be a story for the Spring 2019 Anthology. With one of the themes being "Snapped!"

I’m actually working on writing a story for that theme. If only I could fit that scene in! Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Defiance19 said:

I’m actually working on writing a story for that theme. If only I could fit that scene in! Lol. 

I got something, I'm kicking around for "In the Stars." Just trying to find time to squeeze it in.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator

As I sit here with my tea and wearing my snuggly  cardigan, I think back to earlier today when I saw a young guy come out of the corner grocer wearing shorts. He probably - hopefully - lives in the building where the grocer is located, but still, just stepping outside is too much. To be young and foolish while trying to be cool... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

next week's menu finished, groceries are ordered for pick up tomorrow, dinner for tonight set out

how's everyone here?

Good, molly.  Thanks for asking.

About to sit down to dinner with the husband, and watch The Last Airbender, season four.  Then I'll keep on writing on my new little story.  It's a good night.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sir

hope you had a good day

Hello, molly. My day was all right. Had a long night last night, so I wasn't too enthused for much today, but I got stuff done around the house and went to the movies.

How are you?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, molly. My day was all right. Had a long night last night, so I wasn't too enthused for much today, but I got stuff done around the house and went to the movies.

How are you?

i'm good thank You Sir, took care of some lingering errands so that felt good

a trip to the movies sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Have finished making two dozen green deviled eggs for tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone. Dream happily. 

How very... Irish of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, MacGreg said:

On the contrary, the movie I saw today was excellent. "Captive State".

i am glad to hear that Sir ...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..