The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

If anyone is of the praying sort, we could use some. One of the boys ran into the sliding glass door, and it shattered on him. Plate glass. They've rushed him to the ER. But any prayers, positive thoughts, good mojo is welcomed.

Sending positive thoughts! Hope he'll be okay.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

If anyone is of the praying sort, we could use some. One of the boys ran into the sliding glass door, and it shattered on him. Plate glass. They've rushed him to the ER. But any prayers, positive thoughts, good mojo is welcomed.

Poor kid. Sending positive thoughts and good mojo his way, A. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Thanks, Mac. I didn't hear the hit, just the glass breaking and all the yelling from across the house. Doing clean-up right now.

Good on you for staying back and cleaning up, A. One less thing to worry about is important at a time like this. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

oh man .. of course A... xoxoxo

• Like 4
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

thoughts, prayers, good thoughts for the family & the ER staff

:hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Lots of good mojo coming at you guys.  I hope he's okay.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, Hunter. :) How are you?

I'm alright. Dealing with some mild depression and the low motivation that comes with it. But I have adulting to do and it comes as a challenge right now.

How are you my friend?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Hunter Thomson said:

I'm alright. Dealing with some mild depression and the low motivation that comes with it. But I have adulting to do and it comes as a challenge right now.

How are you my friend?

On the opposite end of that spectrum. Hypomania has reared its ugly head, and I'm struggling to focus. But it's not too bad, I'm doing okay. :) 

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: See you tomorrow.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

On the opposite end of that spectrum. Hypomania has reared its ugly head, and I'm struggling to focus. But it's not too bad, I'm doing okay. :) 

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: See you tomorrow.

Sleep well, take care of yourself!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Belly full of corned beef. Hockey on the telly. Lovely boy nearby. A good way to round out the weekend. Hope it's a good evening for all of you. 

hello Sir, 

that does sound like a good way to finish out the weekend

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Same here on the Corned Beef and Cabbage, and Hockey.

Just heard a little while ago, they expect him to recover fine. It could have been a lot worse than what happened.

that's really good to hear A!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Belly full of corned beef. Hockey on the telly. Lovely boy nearby. A good way to round out the weekend. Hope it's a good evening for all of you. 

(A, I hope the injured young one is all right) 

:D   have a brilliant night Sir

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

Same here on the Corned Beef and Cabbage, and Hockey.

Just heard a little while ago, they expect him to recover fine. It could have been a lot worse than what happened.

Happy to hear it’s a good outcome. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..