The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, MacGreg said:

Nice. Is that a character from one of your games?

Yes. From Black Desert Online - Remastered. I was given a 30 day pass, liked the game, and it's currently on sale for $5.00 (starts at $10.00 with higher buy-ins for cosmetic items), which my cousin paid for. Buy once, play forever. They have a cash shop, but its all cosmetic items, nothing that gives an advantage.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Lunch break. Hope everyone is having as great a Monday as I am! (difficult clients, left and right...) 

It's going okay today. We got the Toddler, he's in a happy mood today. 🙂

Sorry to hear about your difficult customers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

It's going okay today. We got the Toddler, he's in a happy mood today. 🙂

Sorry to hear about your difficult customers.

Thanks, it's all manageable. Just time consuming and irritating. 

• Like 3

Most companies I worked for here in FL, paid for your Jury time. Disney would do it at full pay rate, but no overtime, and suspense of Park privileges for the duration.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

We have nothing like your jury duty over here... It's such a foreign concept for me.

I'm curious. What is it like?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Lunch break. Hope everyone is having as great a Monday as I am! (difficult clients, left and right...) 

i think i'd like a job working with dogs ... 1.5 hours on a chat with some dense woman... ugh.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

My work only pays three days of that.  It's considered a "financial hardship" for anything longer than a week for me.  I've never had to actually sit for that reason.  Three weeks would clean out a chunk of savings, and that sucks.

We get paid ... the govt pays you if you dont get paid from work.. its not much though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

We get paid ... the govt pays you if you dont get paid from work.. its not much though.

Yeah.  We get paid too.  I think it's $11 a day.  lol  Something idiotically small.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yeah.  We get paid too.  I think it's $11 a day.  lol  Something idiotically small.

Yeah its not enough for bus fare and lunch... LOL

• Like 3

We get paid $15.00 a day for the first three days, then it goes to $30.00 a day for the duration of the trial.

Also, if you fail to show up you're held in contempt of court.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..