The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

not gonna lie, i'm a little on edge. i'm tired of other departments being able to put things off, and claim they are backed up causing delays for my customers reports. i asked for schedules & CCd my manager. the proverbial s$#t has hit the fan & changes are happening. i had a report ready for reports 12 days ago, it has yet to be assigned. i'm on edge because i am deathly allergic to confrontation & there are people who may not be happy with me

....sigh.....

• Sad 2
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

not gonna lie, i'm a little on edge. i'm tired of other departments being able to put things off, and claim they are backed up causing delays for my customers reports. i asked for schedules & CCd my manager. the proverbial s$#t has hit the fan & changes are happening. i had a report ready for reports 12 days ago, it has yet to be assigned. i'm on edge because i am deathly allergic to confrontation & there are people who may not be happy with me

....sigh.....

Steel your resolve and confront away. Other people need to be shown the bigger picture of what's required of them, when, and why. 

you got this, girl.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Steel your resolve and confront away. Other people need to be shown the bigger picture of what's required of them, when, and why. 

you got this, girl.

thanks Sir Your response mirrors Phil's & my manager

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

....sigh.....

Hang in there, molly. :hug: 

• Like 3

I'm taking a week off from GA. You'll see me pop on and off to answer PMs and stuff, but I won't be actively posting stuff.

C-ya next week.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Hang in there, molly. :hug: 

thanks Reader

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Just do as you know is right molls.  You got this!

thanks Kitt

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm taking a week off from GA. You'll see me pop on and off to answer PMs and stuff, but I won't be actively posting stuff.

C-ya next week.

thanks for letting us know A

be well :hug:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

C-ya next week.

Hope all is well, A. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

C-ya next week.

Thanks for letting us know, A. :) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks for letting us know A

be well :hug:

Thanks, miss molly.

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hope all is well, A. 

Everything's good Mac. I just need to focus on myself for a bit. I spend way too much time on social media crap, as a "mental break" and it's eating into time I've budgeted for other things.

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Thanks for letting us know, A. :) 

Thanks, Reader.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night, Sirs and friends
time to get ready for bed
hope to see y'all tomorrow

Good night molly.... happy dreams 

• Like 2

Morning, all. I got what amounts to an early night for me last night and was in bed before 2. Up by 10:30 and been doing some anthology proofing. Yay! Hope you all have an awesome day.

Sorry work was so frustrating for you yesterday, @mollyhousemouse. Hope you have a better one today!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, all. I got what amounts to an early night for me last night and was in bed before 2. Up by 10:30 and been doing some anthology proofing. Yay! Hope you all have an awesome day.

Sorry work was so frustrating for you yesterday, @mollyhousemouse. Hope you have a better one today!

thanks Thorn, sometime's you have to make a little noise to effect change

23 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good morning! Lovely morning so far. Hope everyone’s day is going well. 

hello Parker good so far!

Edited by mollyhousemouse
dang tiny buttons
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good afternoon, everyone. It's a great day here. Hope it is where you are. 

pot stirring, poking bears & taking care of business here Sir but the sun is out today 🌞 so that's a plus

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

pot stirring, poking bears & taking care of business here Sir but the sun is out today 🌞 so that's a plus

That's a good visual. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good afternoon, everyone. It's a great day here. Hope it is where you are. 

Thankful for paid time off as I lay on my couch.  A nap may be in store for me soon.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

Thankful for paid time off as I lay on my couch.  A nap may be in store for me soon.

Take full advantage of your opportunity to rest and heal.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

13 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Take full advantage of your opportunity to rest and heal.

Rest and heal?  Did I miss something important again?

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..