Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

I'm smiling over here, too. 

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Man, I can't stop either. 

:blushing:

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Could the last half of this day drag on any longer?

:( Sorry Sir ... i hope it speeds up.  Hopefully You have something nice to look forward to. this boy is getting some pizza and a big salad and a glass of wine!   i haven't had pizza forever.

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

:( Sorry Sir ... i hope it speeds up.  Hopefully You have something nice to look forward to. this boy is getting some pizza and a big salad and a glass of wine!   i haven't had pizza forever.

It's game 1 of series 2 of hockey playoffs, Avalanche vs Sharks tonight. So another Friday night home. But first I'm taking sean to an art opening. His friend is coming over to the house again tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, MacGreg said:

It's game 1 of series 2 of hockey playoffs, Avalanche vs Sharks tonight. So another Friday night home. But first I'm taking sean to an art opening. His friend is coming over to the house again tonight. 

Sounds like a good night, Sir.  Some wunderkind has been bought by the Jays, supposed to be the next HUGE thing.  So much pressure.. he's 18, Vladimir Guerrero Jr ... they say he's like his dad, but what a thing to put on the kid.  Anyway.. i hope you have an excellent evening Sir!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

we're going to opening night of Red Poppy Festival but should be home to see the game. puck drops 9 pm. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Please have drink for me too.....

:kiss: :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

yes Sir  .. i cant stop smiling..

I missed the reason for your endless smiling, but it’s a great look on you - all right, I can’t see you, but you get what I’m saying - so keep it up, tim. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

I missed the reason for your endless smiling, but it’s a great look on you - all right, I can’t see you, but you get what I’m saying - so keep it up, tim. :) 

Just a little D/s project. .not really suitable for discussion here. But tim made me proud.

• Love 5

8 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Just a little D/s project. .not really suitable for discussion here. But tim made me proud.

It's unfortunate that something so harmless is unsuitable for discussion here.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

it is Sir ...

and Good Morning, Sir.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

True, but then private details should remain so, not just in D/s projects, but anywhere the word private applies. 

For my part? Share what you are comfortable sharing, keep private what you wish to, but it's all ok with me!

I am glad you are both happy with the results.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..