The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

I'm doing alright. Had some bad medical news lately so I'm stressing out, which is just making things worse.

How are you m'dear molly?

I hope everything works out in your favour, Hunter. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

I'm doing alright. Had some bad medical news lately so I'm stressing out, which is just making things worse.

How are you m'dear molly?

i'm sorry to hear that Hunter

i'm doing well, work is crazy, home is crazy, about to see our youngest graduate from high school

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm doing well, work is crazy, home is crazy, about to see our youngest graduate from high school

Congrats to Number 2 son! 🎓

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I'm doing okay, but this yo-yo weather we're having is getting a bit tiresome. 

Yes, the weather really does need to just figure itself out and decide what it wants to be.

13 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I hope everything works out in your favour, Hunter. :hug: 

Who's to know? CDC isn't great at giving me information on a timely schedule. But I think I'm okay? Will know for sure in a week and a half when I get new test results in. Until then I'll just stew here and wait for my first session of counselling next week.

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Ooooh, graduation! Yes, I can't help but notice that all the kids I teach have a severe case of senioritis. I hope your youngest hasn't gotten too severe a case! Soon the lazy summer days will be back upon us :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Congrats to Number 2 son! 🎓

thanks Reader 

1 minute ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Ooooh, graduation! Yes, I can't help but notice that all the kids I teach have a severe case of senioritis. I hope your youngest hasn't gotten too severe a case! Soon the lazy summer days will be back upon us :)

He's had that for a awhile now Hunter. His last official 1/2 day is tomorrow, class meeting and graduation practice Thursday, ceremony Friday ..... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Yes, the weather really does need to just figure itself out and decide what it wants to be.

Who's to know? CDC isn't great at giving me information on a timely schedule. But I think I'm okay? Will know for sure in a week and a half when I get new test results in. Until then I'll just stew here and wait for my first session of counselling next week.

We should be through with the fun weather here this evening.  Hope things in NJ stay safe for Kitt.

Sorry you're not getting timely information. Hate Dr's who do that.

• Like 5

Morning, DiC! Just got home from my shrink appointment, and having some sushi for lunch. Somehow, I managed to be in bed before 1am last night. (I know, wtf, Thorn? Who am I?) 

Glad the weather passed @Fae Briona! And hope everything's safe with you, @Kitt.

Now I'm gonna try and get some writing done. Choir tonight. Hope you all have a nice day! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Severe weather passed to the north last night. No reports of injury or deaths yet but lots of damage. One highschool is closed due to damage. 

Got another round of storms taking aim for this afternoon and evening, and flood watches are up. May get interesting, since one farm i teach at is along a riverthat is close to flood stage. Horses will be fine as they are in the upper pastures, but the house, barn, and riding arena might have issues. Owner is overly cautious, so i expect a call cancelling.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Here we go again. Wicked t storms, tornado watch over more than half the state, and flood watch for the other half.

Wings had the power knocked out when lightning hit the pole in front her place. They are fine, but i think she jumped out of her shoes!

• Wow 4

19 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Yes, for each disappointment there's a silver lining. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Glad you're doing ok Molly.

Looking at the readings for the Mesonet station here in town, in the last 30 days we've received just over 19 inches (48 cm) of rainfall. Normal rainfall for here for the month of May is 5.4 inches (13.7 cm). Next month is our wettest month, with about 4 inches normal.  We could get 3" in the next 10 days.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

22 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Have a good day, all.

You as well Sir

17 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon DiCers. I hope your day is going well... :) 

hello Reader!  all is well here, everyone's starting to get ready for graduation.  students have to be at the school by 2:00, they'll be bused to the venue for a 4:00 start
how are you?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..