The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

thank you Fae, you as eell. hope the worst of the weather passes you by

Me too -- there's a risk for pretty much everything today and most of it won't hit until late afternoon and overnight (we'll have two rounds of storms). We're should be past the severe stuff at this point, barring a strong thunderstorm or two, but weather this Spring hasn't been remotely normal.

• Like 2

Morning all … I am not up terribly early but my favourite reason to stay in bed was up writing.   And well, there is soccer to watch.  And I may have to write a blog today. 

Have a good day all, no matter what you decide to get up to. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Morning all … I am not up terribly early but my favourite reason to stay in bed was up writing.   And well, there is soccer to watch.  And I may have to write a blog today. 

good morning Sir hope You have a good day

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
16 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good morning, Mike and the rest of the DiC clan.

I wasn’t up to early myself, I mean, it is Saturday after all. 

The window washer just might get to my windows today, so looks like I’ve got window washing - and, there’s a lot of it - on tap for tomorrow.

I wish you all a great day. :) 

• Like 5

i sucked it up & went in to work to catch up on paperwork & emails. i'm so glad i did too! there are only 3 items on my overdue list now! i feel so much better, so grateful that Phil helped me set a hard time limit & came & picked me up.

hope y'all are having a good day

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i sucked it up & went in to work to catch up on paperwork & emails. i'm so glad i did too! there are only 3 items on my overdue list now! i feel so much better, so grateful that Phil helped me set a hard time limit & came & picked me up.

hope y'all are having a good day

It's a good idea if it helps you get caught up, as long as you'll be compensated for your time. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It's a good idea if it helps you get caught up, as long as you'll be compensated for your time. 

oh yes Sir, OT was approved for this

27 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I often go in to do paperwork on the weekend. I'm not expected so don't have to deal with the regular day to day work.  Good for you for stepping up, molly. Your boss will appreciate it and so will your stress levels. 

yes Sir, that's it exactly. and being back on top of all the paperwork, theres less of a chance that a project will slip thru the cracks.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I've been kicked out of the kitchen for the day. Not that I am complaining. But I've been told it's "Appreciate Your Sir Day" at least in our house,  LOL..  I wonder what he's making because it sure smells good. 

I don't think "Appreciate your Sir Day" is a recognized holiday here in the States. Enjoy it!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..