The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
28 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Okay... I was allowed to read a bit..  do not tell tim... 

The trio met the Stone Men’s scouts on the final switchback near the summit.

“Stop, ye three.” One of the massive men stepped forward, the palm of his hand held outward. “Stop now and speak.”

Stravor halted the pony and then walked up the incline to get nearer to the man. “Why we call them men, I know not. They are the size of a full-grown troll or two Gotesian bulls.” He stopped before the creature and looked up. “I am Stravor the Younger, a Searcher travelling in the name of Lord God Hemothracene. You should know of me.”

The Stone Man drew his sword. “We do know of you, Stravor the Younger. Our orders were to watch for you and bid you pass safely.” The creature’s voice was bass and rumbled out of its mouth like quiet thunder.

“Good. Then pass we shall.” Stravor turned, to go back to Keter and the pony.

The ground shook as the leader of two scouts stepped forward. “No, I think not. Hemothracene cannot see. You two will be tasty and then the pony for afters. We’ll enjoy sucking the marrow from its bones.”

Stravor stopped. In front of him he could see Keter’s frightened expression. Behind him came the Stone Men. Their heavy feet causing the ground to quake and cracks to appear in the well-packed track. He watched as the pony shook its head and turned away, it carried Keter, at a gallop down the mountainside.

“Run little one.” Stravor whispered as he turned. “Keep the boy safe.”

Stravor drew the Sword; it glowed red. “You are ready my faithful friend? These souls we want not. Let them die with their masters.”

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this, Mike. 

And, now that I’ve had a taste, I needs more, more, and some more. Guess for now, I’ll have to settle for peanut butter....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, not THAT Sir!!    i mean Reader is a bit tricky...and does have some trap doors, LOL

Yes.  tim is sooooo innocent!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..