The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I was wondering what to say about July 4th ... it seems much like our Canada Day where we just push things aside ... but i found this and maybe this is more important than cooking hot dogs and fireworks ... and i think each country's flag would actually have much the same printed on it.

So Happy 4th of July ...

image.png.00b327bd63402a6b76396ef5718967f9.png

Happy 4th, my Brother!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It's kind of you to give up your holiday afternoon for such an arduous task. Not many others would do the same (said no @Mikiesboy fan, ever). 

thank You Sir
i do feel honoured every time he asks me to read something

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well everyone have a great firework show tonight. My self I’m volunteering to help our city have a city wide pool party / firework show  and my brother in law and myself are cooking 1000 hot dogs. So Thanks to all the warm wishes everyone has given me. 

That's a lot of hot dogs! Enjoy your holiday, Rick. I'm heading to a friend's party later on. He went to the Wyoming border and picked up a carload of fireworks. Should be entertaining. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

17 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That's a lot of hot dogs! Enjoy your holiday, Rick. I'm heading to a friend's party later on. He went to the Wyoming border and picked up a carload of fireworks. Should be entertaining. 

@MacGreg hey thanks for tell me about DiC enjoy your party.

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

i remember road trips to Cheyenne for that very reason Sir
i wonder do they still have you sign the form that says you aren't taking them to Colorado?
have a good time tonight Sir

@rickproehl enjoy yourself!

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
34 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well everyone have a great firework show tonight. My self I’m volunteering to help our city have a city wide pool party / firework show  and my brother in law and myself are cooking 1000 hot dogs. So Thanks to all the warm wishes everyone has given me. 

1000 hotdogs? I can’t even imagine what that many altogether would look like. Have a great evening, Rick. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

1000 hotdogs? I can’t even imagine what that many altogether would look like. Have a great evening, Rick. 

@Reader1810 we have a large tailgate grill we can cook 50 - 75 dogs at a time the cooking is the easy part just think of putting them in a bun and wrapping in foil ... but it takes about 1 hour if we work hard. We have done this for 5 years. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I can - mom and I used to work the concession stand for my brothers Pop Warner Football team.  Four full teams, their families and friends can eat a LOT of hotdogs on a weekend!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

It's kind of you to give up your holiday afternoon for such an arduous task. Not many others would do the same (said no @Mikiesboy fan, ever). 

:)  awww  thanks, Sir.   and @mollyhousemouse

I am still working on this story... but i hope folks will like it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Paul and I are seeing Spider-Man Far from Home tomorrow, so rewatched Homecoming tonight. Found a very important PSA from Captain America in the special features that’s relevant for all you Americans tonight. :yes: :gikkle: It’s at 28 seconds in.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

@Mikiesboy hey don’t work to hard ... I can’t wait to read it. 

It needs doing ... i can't leave it and this part.. needs to be done.  :)   It all has to be right.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Paul and I are seeing Spider-Man Far from Home tomorrow, so rewatched Homecoming tonight. Found a very important PSA from Captain America in the special features that’s relevant for all you Americans tonight. :yes: :gikkle: It’s at 28 seconds.

Stop, drop and roll. I'll remember that. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..