As a fellow Ohioan......

No.  

No snow lol. 

Well nice to meet you .... Southern Ohio waves hello 👋 

Edited by rickproehl
Add words
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, I'm headed for bed. Up early tomorrow. We're driving for seven hours to Stockholm, then taking the overnight ferry to Turku, and then another six or seven hours on the road on Sunday to get to where we're going. Long trip, but it'll be worth it for two weeks of quiet in the forest. No WiFi, so I'll be online sparingly. Hoping to get a lot of writing done, though. I'll drop in occasionally and say hi. Be good, everyone!

Goodnight, DiC!

Have a fun trip! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Today is a brand new day.

Forget about yesterday.

It does not matter.

Forget about tomorrow it will take care of itself.

Concentrate on this day.

Make it the best ever.      

rick

• Love 3

Another keep cool kinda day... i have work to do on The Searcher. Lots of housekeeping however chapters 1 to 3 are edited, with chapters 1 and 2 completely edited and beta-ed ... they will now sit quietly and wait. i will read them again in a couple of weeks.  Chapter 3 is sent to my wonderful readers and chapter 4 to the Editor, AC.   I will now continue the with the first edits on chapter 5. 

I will be around ... seeds for the next story are planted .. but i think i want to write something amusing first...maybe a couple of fun prompts.

image.png.f3a8a3e9b369418a40cc7900925e0ed0.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

So annoying when you go to the store to get things then only realize you've forgotten something when you're in the middle of cooking.  😕

Hope everyone is having a  good day (or evening, as case may be).

I hear you Fae. More than once -  :whistle: - I’ve gone to the store for a particular item, remembered something else I needed then forgot to get the item I went out for in the first place. Oops....

Another hot day, so I’m going to stay in and get some chores done. 

Have a wonderful day everyone... :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

You found a very handy app. :yes: 

Oh, yeah i really like that. It's just so simple ...   but i can't take the credit. i was moaning about keeping track of  something one day and Peter said try Keep ... so there we are.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh, yeah i really like that. It's just so simple ...   but i can't take the credit. i was moaning about keeping track of  something one day and Peter said try Keep ... so there we are.  :) 

Well then, be sure to thank Peter for me. :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends
busy day of errands has finally ended, and we're home out of the heat
hope everyone is good

molly glad you are home and out of the heat.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..