The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

tim won't be around for a few days. If you want him leave me a pm. Some of you are on hangouts you can find him there likely. Some of you he will email.

Will do. Thanks for the heads up, Mike. For now, tell him I said hi. :) 

• Like 5

You can’t see it now, but that thing you didn’t get will someday be the best thing you never had. Let it go. Better is coming. – Mandy Hale

Hey guys I was sent this message at a time that I needed it. I have it printed out by my desk at work. I think we all could use this message from time to time.

Things are fine just wanted to share this. 

rick 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

tim won't be around for a few days. If you want him leave me a pm. Some of you are on hangouts you can find him there likely. Some of you he will email.

Thanks for the heads up Michael 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

thank You Michael Sir

good night all

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Thanks for letting us know. Please tell him I said hi!

Good morning, DiC. It's cooler here today. Gonna go for a run later on. Hope you all have a good day! :) 

• Like 4

Hi all, 5 days away is not long enough, though it’s good to be home.. 

19 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hope he’s  well. Send him my best. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Hi all, 5 days away is not long enough, though it’s good to be home.. 

Hope he’s  well. Send him my best. 

he's fine, thanks Def.. I will . 

• Like 5

Hey all.  Hope you're having a good day today.  

Did I tell y'all I bought myself a year of kindle unlimited? Because wow I've been reading like whoa. Lots of variety.  Most is good, though I've come across a few duds 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Did I tell y'all I bought myself a year of kindle unlimited? Because wow I've been reading like whoa. Lots of variety.  Most is good, though I've come across a few duds 

I may give that to tim for his kindle … maybe for Christmas .. don't worry he knows..LOL   But at the price of books it seems a good idea. 

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I like Kindle Unlimited, because even though I have found more than a few duds, I’ve found a lot of good authors/books as well.

I also subscribed to Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/welcome

BookBub is a free service that helps millions of readers discover limited-time deals on acclaimed ebooks. Members receive a personalized daily email alerting them to the best free and deeply discounted titles matching their interests as selected by our editorial team.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

• Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I may give that to tim for his kindle … maybe for Christmas .. don't worry he knows..LOL   But at the price of books it seems a good idea. 

They have a huge selection to choose from, so I find it to be well worth the fee of $10 per month. I found a lot of great authors that way. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

hi Starry! good to see you 
that Kindle unlimited thing sounds wonderful!

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends,
dinner is over and cleared, and it is so good to be home tonight
my morning was pretty eventful but the day ended well
how is everyone?

Hey molly

Glad to hear your day ended on a high note. As for what I’m doing? I’m vegging on old episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles, and oddly - because  I need some right now, I’ve had a need for milk tonight, so glass #3 here I come... 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..