The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
54 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I turn 40 in February.  

I want to travel.  i don't have a passport yet but I was thinking to dip my toe in what about Peurto Rico. 

Have any of y'all been there?

Nope. The farthest from home I’ve been from home is the east coast of Canada and Florida. Since Porto Rico is a territory of the U.S., do you, as an American, need a passport to travel there? :unsure: 

Edit: I was curious, so I checked, and no, you don’t, but I would. 

Found this on a website: 

For Americans: Soft copies of your driver’s license and birth certificate are recommended but not mandatory.

No, my only question is ‘what the heck is a “soft copy’s”? Back to Mr. Google...

Soft Copy: soft copy (sometimes spelled "softcopy") is an electronic copy of some type of data, such as a file viewed on a computer's display or transmitted as an e-mail attachment. Such material, when printed, is referred to as a hard copy .

Yep, an electronic copy is what Id call it. I guess some SJW do-holder type needed a better equivalent to the term “hard copy :rolleyes: 

okay, my ranting is done. :P 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.c96d31a103e9f310ae574761104a205d.png

While I really appreciate this quote, I find I’m even more drawn to the garden in the background. Looks like it would be a lovely place to relax and enjoy oneself. :) 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..