The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Hi I don’t think we have met so how are you this am?

It's 7pm here. Way in the east. Stormy weather here though. The trees outside my windows look like they're about to break and kill someone. :(

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

It's 7pm here. Way in the east. Stormy weather here though. The trees outside my windows look like they're about to break and kill someone. :(

Well be careful we don’t want to lose you now that you found your back.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well be careful we don’t want to lose you now that you found your back.

Sadly, I work in the nightshift. 1am to 10am. Sucks though. That's why I was gone for a while. And I am not even sure if I'll be here more often. Still, it's always nice to meet people here. :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Sadly, I work in the nightshift. 1am to 10am. Sucks though. That's why I was gone for a while. And I am not even sure if I'll be here more often. Still, it's always nice to meet people here. :D

Hey we all have to work. Just remember you can drop in and go. So what kind of work do you do? Myself I do customer care for a tech company.

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
55 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Hello there, people. I hope no one has forgotten this endangered species. I have missed you all. 😶😂

Hi Solus. 

It has been a while, but no, you haven’t been forgotten. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Hey we all have to work. Just remember you can drop in and go. So what kind of work do you do? Myself I do customer care for a tech company.

Customer service. :)

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Hi Solus. 

It has been a while, but no, you haven’t been forgotten. :) 

Thank you so much. How have you been?! :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Solus Magus said:

Hello there, people. I hope no one has forgotten this endangered species. I have missed you all. 😶😂

Solus! Nice to see you!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

goodnight Sirs and everyone
big day tomorrow, i'll probably not be on until very late
hope everyone has a good night and a good tomorrow

your big day will go by quicker than you know it. Plus, it's Friday!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

My wish is that you all had a fun and productive day and got everything done. I had a really good day and I was finally able to see some of the good work I had did for some of the kids. I had been behind the scenes helping but that has all changed. I made the decision that I was not staying in the back ground anymore. So I helped at the fair for this group and a few of the youths/teens told me a simple “thank you”. It broke my heart but in a good way. It made up for all the work that I had did. I know a simple thank you goes a long way. 

So I also need to tell a few people thank you as well. Michael Sir and MacGreg Sir and tim I have been talking to them and working on things to make me a better person. They are the ones that I have asked questions and they are the ones that have guided me to make the changes I have in the past 3 months. 

So to me my life has gone in a new direction and I can’t wait to see the new me. 

So as I work on the “new” me please know I’m a work in progress. So I’m sure I’m going to ask questions and make a few mistakes.

So THANK YOU to everyone in DiC but a special THANK YOU To Michael Sir, MacGreg Sir and to tim.

my final thought for everyone is “Hi, How was your day”

rick

you were ready for the changes long before any of us came into the picture. We simply gave you permission, if you will, to enact those changes. As Mike said, the learning never stops. Clearly, you are in the right mindset to accept the guidance, and that's a major step. So far, it seems the changes have been positive for you, and for that I'm happy. Keep learning and moving forward.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Hello Brayon. I'm doing well, I wish the same for you.

Thanks, Mac. It's been good so far. Having a good hand day too.

• Like 3

Hey, Hey, all!  

Wish you a good day! 

5 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Hi, Solus.. I thought you were magical not endangered 🤷‍♀️ Nice to see you around again! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Hey, Hey, all!  

Wish you a good day! 

Hi, Solus.. I thought you were magical not endangered 🤷‍♀️ Nice to see you around again! 

Happy Friday, Def.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

@MacGreg (she's back home...resting... just a little surprise for when she comes back)

I'm glad she's home resting. I didn't realize she wasn't well. The flowers are a nice touch!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'm glad she's home resting. I didn't realize she wasn't well. The flowers are a nice touch!

They are from us all... well I'm an idiot … I thought by your earlier message .. well doesn't matter.  I'm sure she will forgive me. 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

They are from us all... well I'm an idiot … I thought by your earlier message .. well doesn't matter.  I'm sure she will forgive me. 

You're far from an idiot! I assumed today was another challenging day at work for the girl. Just shows you how out of touch with things I've been. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

You're far from an idiot! I assumed today was another challenging day at work for the girl. Just shows you how out of touch with things I've been. 

I'm sure all of this will make her laugh … and that's good!  Give us all a grin I think. I hope your Friday is going well, Mac!!  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ok - I am with Mac, thought the challenge was at work as well.  Did I miss something important again?

No, no... she's okay. I just thought Mac knew what was going on.. it's nothing serious .. and I am outing this poor woman now.  I hope she isn't like my mother.. walks small but carries a BIG broom! 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..