The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have WONDERFUL DAY 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

How you begin your day can make your day, or break your day. Your attitude and your actions have a strong effect on your whole day. Begin with a smile, a calmness of mind and a heart filled with gratitude. A positive mindset that it’s going to be a wonderful day

Hi How is your day? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.8bdf28458ded8e9f473188989125796e.png

Have a nice day all.  I am tired and glad it is Thursday ... i work Sunday but off on Monday. Hope today is a good one!!

tim you have a good day and take care of your self. 

Great quote 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.8bdf28458ded8e9f473188989125796e.png

Have a nice day all.  I am tired and glad it is Thursday ... i work Sunday but off on Monday. Hope today is a good one!!

Have a good day, tim. Enjoy Saturday, tomorrow. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have WONDERFUL DAY 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

How you begin your day can make your day, or break your day. Your attitude and your actions have a strong effect on your whole day. Begin with a smile, a calmness of mind and a heart filled with gratitude. A positive mindset that it’s going to be a wonderful day

Hi How is your day? 

Good morning, rick. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Morning all. 

Think I am in hot water at work.  After telling them a month ago I would be away for labor day weekend, and reminding them several times, boss comes to me yesterday saying he will be away, take care of these must do errands on Monday. I said no, I dont return till Tuesday. No is not a word I use frequently at work, but this time I stamped my foot. His reply was we will talk about it tomorrow.  I said nope, am away a d not coming home early because you forgot.  He seemed rather miffed.

Kitt 

Good Luck.

can I offer a suggestion I had a issue a few years ago about the same thing. I had sent a email message to my supervisor about taking time off and he replied back approved I kept that email and he told me I couldn’t have the time off I printed off the email and he said he forgot it. So I make it a point to email any time off so I have proof. I know it might not help now but it might help in the future.

i hope everything works out for you.

Edited by rickproehl
Word choice
  • Like 2

Rick, I do all things like this by text a d save every damn one of them.

Maybe if I am lucky he will fire me! I cant quit as that would only hurt the horses, and of course I will not do that.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Rick, I do all things like this by text a d save every damn one of them.

Maybe if I am lucky he will fire me! I cant quit as that would only hurt the horses, and of course I will not do that.

Kitt 

hang in there maybe you are looking at it wrong and it might be a good thing. So good luck

• Like 2

Good morning all.. Have a wonderful day! 

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hope the day passes quickly for you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Damn Dorian keeps getting stronger. Looks like it'll be a cat 4 when it hits Florida's east coast.

The grocery store was crowded this morning and there was a line of cars waiting to gas up at the station around the block from my place. 

If I drown, my next story's already posted. ;)

Carlos 

sending good thoughts your way and stay safe.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Damn Dorian keeps getting stronger. Looks like it'll be a cat 4 when it hits Florida's east coast.

The grocery store was crowded this morning and there was a line of cars waiting to gas up at the station around the block from my place. 

If I drown, my next story's already posted. ;)

If you drown, you’ll have to answer to me, and you know how loud I can yell, so don’t drown. Got it? 

Seriously, though, get what you need and hunker down until it’s all over. Stay safe, Carlos. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..