The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Had a good day. Spent a ton of money :(

but it was all needed and the silver lining is I had it to spend :)

(little one needed new shoes......the 2 pair I bought at the BEGINNING of the month are too small lmao) 

He also needed a new car seat as he is too tall for his baby/toddler one. It'll ship next week, got a coupon for $50 off from the manufacturer! 

and I started christmas shopping.  Last year I didn't start early and was still shopping in December and it made me all anxious and upset.  My goal is done by October.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Had a good day. Spent a ton of money :(

but it was all needed and the silver lining is I had it to spend :)

(little one needed new shoes......the 2 pair I bought at the BEGINNING of the month are too small lmao) 

He also needed a new car seat as he is too tall for his baby/toddler one. It'll ship next week, got a coupon for $50 off from the manufacturer! 

and I started christmas shopping.  Last year I didn't start early and was still shopping in December and it made me all anxious and upset.  My goal is done by October.  

That's a good idea ...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i don't drink milk either Starry, eewww

hello Sirs and DiC
got a bit overcome by the heat at the farmers market this morning so i've been told that i'm taking it easy this afternoon
how is everyone today?

molly sorry hear you got sick are you feeling better?

• Like 2

Sirs and friends 

We has a great day and I’m finally home. 

Besides the 300 plus hamburgers we also were the hit of the tailgate area. We cooked 60 fried bologna but we put the bologna on a grilled glazed donut we had the donut split in half. I thought it sounded terrible but it was really good. The grease of the bologna and the sugar of the donut. We could not fry them fast enough.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

molly sorry hear you got sick are you feeling better?

thanks rick, i was given water, Gatorade, & told to rake it easy. i had a good nap & felt much better. went for dinner for our anniversary & are almost home now.

Sirs and friends 

We has a great day and I’m finally home. 

Besides the 300 plus hamburgers we also were the hit of the tailgate area. We cooked 60 fried bologna but we put the bologna on a grilled glazed donut we had the donut split in half. I thought it sounded terrible but it was really good. The grease of the bologna and the sugar of the donut. We could not fry them fast enough.

glad you had a good time, but those sandwiches sound awful! lol!

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

have a great night all .. gonna watch some TV with Michael.  see you tomorrow .

g'night tim

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

glad you had a good time, but those sandwiches sound awful! lol!

molly I thought so to but we had people come up and a actually ask for one. So they were a big hit. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

@rickproehl those sandwiches do sound awful ... but i am glad your tailgating thing, etc., was a good time!!!   

I just want to thank rick as well, he was been putting in a ton of effort fixing up my new profile pic ... just to be clear that is NOT me in the picture... much too beefy to be me...LOL  But it's very cool and i'm grateful.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday ... i am off tomorrow as it is labour day so yeah.  But i'm not sure if we will be home as if the weather seems okay, we may head down to the final day of the Exhibition to watch the air show ... in addition to the Snow Birds, the Red Arrows are here from England. Michael would love to see them. Plus all the other cool planes ... usually there is a Lancaster and other WWII planes... so we have to see what the weather is like.

• Love 5

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

@rickproehl those sandwiches do sound awful ... but i am glad your tailgating thing, etc., was a good time!!!   

I just want to thank rick as well, he was been putting in a ton of effort fixing up my new profile pic ... just to be clear that is NOT me in the picture... much too beefy to be me...LOL  But it's very cool and i'm grateful.

@Mikiesboy this was the least I could do you all the help and encouragement you Have given me. I’m glad you like it. 

Now as to the sandwich It Sounded  terrible my self until I tried it it was good. I won’t have 1 anytime soon. Today is Chocolate day for me (wink @Wayne Gray been a long 4 days) I have a chocolate bar waiting in the freezer with my name in it.

Enjoy you day 

Edited by rickproehl
Words missing
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

just want to thank rick as well, he was been putting in a ton of effort fixing up my new profile pic ... just to be clear that is NOT me in the picture... much too beefy to be me...LOL  But it's very cool and i'm grateful.

i had wondered if you had redone that. rick, it looks great!

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday ... i am off tomorrow as it is labour day so yeah.  But i'm not sure if we will be home as if the weather seems okay, we may head down to the final day of the Exhibition to watch the air show ... in addition to the Snow Birds, the Red Arrows are here from England. Michael would love to see them. Plus all the other cool planes ... usually there is a Lancaster and other WWII planes... so we have to see what the weather is like.

that sounds like SO MUCH FUN! i hope you get to go!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i had wondered if you had redone that. rick, it looks great!

molly thank you. I wanted to give something to tim for all his help and encouragement. So it was easy for me. We all have different things we all are good at. This is one on mine.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi everyone!  

molly thank you. I wanted to give something to tim for all his help and encouragement. So it was easy for me. We all have different things we all are good at. This is one on mine.

Had a peek. That does look cool..👍

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Could be interesting. Looks very goth.

i've always loved stories involving the Fae, mythical creatures

3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I have it on my radar, but I’m finishing up Handmaids... it does look interesting though! 

Number One Son added me to his Prime account so i can watch things in my room

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so ...
Carnival Row on Amazon Prime, yes or no?

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've always loved stories involving the Fae, mythical creatures

Number One Son added me to his Prime account so i can watch things in my room

9 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Could be interesting. Looks very goth.

Watched two last night...odd but not awful.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..