The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, so how is everyone this evening? my wish is that everyone is having a relaxing evening. 

so how is your day?

Well I just got home from work.  9 to 9 today.  I reheated some leftovers and and shoveling it in between typing sentences lol. 

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Well I just got home from work.  9 to 9 today.  I reheated some leftovers and and shoveling it in between typing sentences lol. 

Starry that sounds like a rough day. Why do leftovers always taste better the second time around? 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Brayon said:

My hands are recovering slowly, this go around. Just wanted to say hi, while I can still type, somewhat.

Peace.

Brayon 

when I had carpal tunnel surgery the therapist told me to use ice on my hands 15 minutes on then if needed another 15 minutes. I know it helped me when I was hurting. She also suggested to get those tommy copper gloves and see if those help. They are fingerless gloves. But the copper is supposed to help your hands. I wear those socks and they help my legs. Just a idea

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Starry that sounds like a rough day. Why do leftovers always taste better the second time around? 

Ah it was ok.  The perk of being a manager means you get to do lots of work and you're responsible for evryones performance.  Yay. 

No it's fine. 

And it was Chicken salsa Verde with black beans and rice.  Delicious 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ah it was ok.  The perk of being a manager means you get to do lots of work and you're responsible for evryones performance.  Yay. 

No it's fine. 

And it was Chicken salsa Verde with black beans and rice.  Delicious 

Starry that’s good to hear 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Thank you very much, tim... xoxo :hug:

Hehe.. yep it’s me!! Lol. Thank you, A.. xo:hug: hope your hand feels better soon.. 

Thank you, Starry.. I feel awesome..xo :hug:

Okay, this just made me laugh out loud! Thank you, molly. xoxo :hug:

And FYI, that’s @Reader1810 with me. 😝

And now to rest my loopy head. Have a good night everyone, and many thanks again for brightening my day!! 😘

So long as I get the red... :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is for everyone to have a fantastic Friday.

I send this quote to start your day.

On this Friday, remember that you cannot direct the wind, but you do have the power to adjust the sails on your boat.

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ok, my birthday wishes seem to have gone to Mars or something, sooooo... 

May today be birthday part 2 and have as many well wishes and good times @Defiance19

longer birthdays are a good thing ... several days i think should be a thing

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..