The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, I’m at work finally so everyone have a great day. I will talk to everyone later. My wish is that everyone has a good day.

you too, my friend.  have a good day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Let's see, talked into coming to work on my day off, get here and the lesson that begged me for a 9 am calls and cancels. Tractor has a flat, trailer that I need to tow tomorrow also has a flat, tire company cant fix tractor tire, need a new one. 

Can I go home and hide under the bed? I am tired of being the fixer around here.

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Okay.. Michael is taking me for a bite to eat and a movie.. then we'll go shopping at wally world so we do not need to shop tomorrow.    See you all later..

Enjoy your evening, tim. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hope everyone is doing good.

Back to school carnival today so it was a loong day.  But it’s Friday so yay! 

10 hours ago, Kitt said:

Ok, my birthday wishes seem to have gone to Mars or something, sooooo... 

May today be birthday part 2 and have as many well wishes and good times @Defiance19

Thank you very much @Kitt xo :hug:

10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

longer birthdays are a good thing ... several days i think should be a thing

You have the right idea.. I kinda like to stretch it out over the month. One can never have too much cake.. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ran a few errands tonight so i can rest tomorrow. hope everyone here is well

molly - you take care of yourself. 
doing ok myself helping some friends out enjoying the outdoors. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Having some wine, writing a bit, reading a bit, chatting a bit, waiting for dinner to warm on the stove.  Not a bad evening.

How's everyone doing?

Wayne - doing ok watching a football game and drinking some hard cider in some red solo cups so having a good evening. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Having some wine, writing a bit, reading a bit, chatting a bit, waiting for dinner to warm on the stove.  Not a bad evening.

How's everyone doing?

sounds like a fine evening Wayne
no adult beverages for me tonight, i have 2 pickups to make later
but Phil had ordered dinner before i got home and it should be here soon

36 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly - you take care of yourself. 
doing ok myself helping some friends out enjoying the outdoors. 

thanks rick, i'm pretty much under orders to take it easy this weekend, after everything that's been going on. stress affects my auto-immune thing

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Good Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is for everyone to have a Super Weekend. I have a busy weekend planned and I need to get an early start. Spending time with Friends, Family and Football.In fact we are leaving soon. Please enjoy your Weekend.

So I have enclosed something and please Good Sirs and Great DiC friends please take what you need.

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

132732DB-407E-4128-9277-EA28033C98ED.jpeg

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Great .. finally the film starts  2001 a space odyssey.

Isn’t that the one with HAL? 🙈

:whistle:

Edit: And if it is, I’m not surprised the theatre is haunted. Just saying...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Edit: And if it is, I’m not surprised the theatre is haunted. Just saying...

HAL wants to know if you'd like to play a game... Not sure why he keeps calling you Dave.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

it is ... i came home and read about it.. and now sort of see what they were trying to say, but there was not enough structure in the film. Not enough info so we could see what was meant and happening.  It was a good night though and we are enjoying this Flashback series.. they are doing all of the LOTR films in December.  And a couple more we may want to go and see.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it is ... i came home and read about it.. and now sort of see what they were trying to say, but there was not enough structure in the film. Not enough info so we could see what was meant and happening.  It was a good night though and we are enjoying this Flashback series.. they are doing all of the LOTR films in December.  And a couple more we may want to go and see.

I don’t remember a lot of details about the film, because I saw it when I was really young, but creepy HAL is etched into my brain for ever. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..