The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I don’t remember a lot of details about the film, because I saw it when I was really young, but creepy HAL is etched into my brain for ever. 

He was creepy.. but he got what he deserved..LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

He was creepy.. but he got what he deserved..LOL

He did, but before that, he caused a lot of mayhem to be putting it mildly. For example: 

Spoiler
  • HAL : [on Dave's return to the ship, after he has killed the rest of the crew] Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator

@Mikiesboy 

I was perusing a flyer I just got for Longo’s ( https://www.longos.com/ ) and discovered they sell ready made cauliflower pizza crusts. Who knew it would be so popular, eh? Only thing, it’s frozen, so it’s probably not as good as your homemade version. 

• Like 4

Just now, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy 

I was perusing a flyer I just got for Longo’s ( https://www.longos.com/ ) and discovered they sell ready made cauliflower pizza crusts. Who knew it would be so popular, eh? Only thing, it’s frozen, so it’s probably not as good as your homemade version. 

they might be good.. you never know.... someone brought me some grapes from longos ... cotton candy grapes .. they taste of cotton candy, it's wild

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

they might be good.. you never know.... someone brought me some grapes from longos ... cotton candy grapes .. they taste of cotton candy, it's wild

Longo’s is a really good store, so maybe you’re right about the pizza crust. As for the cotton candy grapes? Wow, I think I need to get me some of those... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

excuse me please Sirs, just wanted to check in DiC and wish everyone a good evening.

I had a Fun day full of Good Food, new friends and Football game. The one thing I needed to share was a Tailgating Buddy and I had a heart to heart talk. The talk was good he has a great wife and 2 good kids but he thinks one of his kids might be Gay. He wanted to be there for his son but I told him that he  needed to wait until his son felt comfortable with him self. I did share my experiences with me coming out this past summer.

My buddy and I made sure his son was in earshot when I was telling my story.  I then offer if they need to talk anymore  to let me know.  

So how has everyone’s evening been?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..