The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

another box.. 19 now

i emailed them this morning ... pls stop sending them and tell me what to do with the 18 boxes i have.  I ordered one box.

oh dear! i really was only being funny

was there any response to this morning's email?

• Like 2

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

oh dear! i really was only being funny

was there any response to this morning's email?

not so far.. sd 24 hours

image.png.4165fb1f6ac50e0c0e4382dfb7f4b460.png

• Wow 2

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

At least you don’t have to feed them or clean up after them .... 

over $1100 worth there

• Wow 2

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

over $1100 worth there

i know they are expensive.
i was thinking more like animals. 

we all can’t wait to hear the excuse they give. The sad thing is you will have to wait on a return RMA # on them and that might take a week to get that. if possible see if they will schedule them to pick them up so you don’t have to take them to the UPS / Fedex or what ever carrier you have in Canada. You will have a lot of work just to send them back. The sad thing if it is like some carriers here the return slip will be in the boxes and you will have to open each one to get the label and then seal the boxes back just to ship

Edited by rickproehl
Added thoughts

2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning DiCers. 

I wish you all a great day..... :)

@Brayon @rickproehl @Starrynight22 @Fae Briona  @mollyhousemouse and @MacGreg  

happy-thanksgiving-day-greeting-card-wit

thank you Reader!

Potatoes are in the crockpot, bird is in the oven, rolls are thawing/rising, broth is simmering, carrots are prepped for the instant pot later. Time for another cup of coffee & some of the parade.

Have a wonderful day y'all!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Welp.....

Was going to txt my friend to see if he could show up an hour early, because the turkey is cooking faster than the recipes I looked at online said it would. Before I could do that, he sent me a txt saying he'd be a half-hour to hour late.  🤨😒🦃

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

• Site Moderator
12 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning DiCers. 

I wish you all a great day..... :)

@Brayon @rickproehl @Starrynight22 @Fae Briona  @mollyhousemouse and @MacGreg  

happy-thanksgiving-day-greeting-card-wit

Mea culpa my bad, I knew I miss someone. Apologies @Wayne Gray I hope you and hubby had a fabulous Thanksgiving 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Welp.....

Was going to txt my friend to see if he could show up an hour early, because the turkey is cooking faster than the recipes I looked at online said it would. Before I could do that, he sent me a txt saying he'd be a half-hour to hour late.  🤨😒🦃

I hope you were able to salvage your meal. 

• Like 4

excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

I hope you had a good day. Are’s was interesting but we had a good time. The wind was able to free a storm window off the house and it broke in the alley. The worse things was we had the turkey in the oven and the oven stop working 3/4 of the way done so we had to scramble and use  crock pots and a roaster to get dinner fixed. All in all it ranks up there as a good time. Any time you spend with family and good food is a GREAT DAY

So how was your day?
rick

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

19 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

I hope you had a good day. Are’s was interesting but we had a good time. The wind was able to free a storm window off the house and it broke in the alley. The worse things was we had the turkey in the oven and the oven stop working 3/4 of the way done so we had to scramble and use  crock pots and a roaster to get dinner fixed. All in all it ranks up there as a good time. Any time you spend with family and good food is a GREAT DAY

So how was your day?
rick

oh rick! so glad to hear you were able to make the best of it :hug:

our day was good, Number Two's girlfriend joined us and all the food was delicious

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Welp.....

Fae i hope everything turned out OK in the end

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

I hope you were able to salvage your meal. 

9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Fae i hope everything turned out OK in the end

Was able to put the turkey in to oven, covered, on a low temp and keep it from drying out until he got here - about 70 minutes late (he would have been a few minutes earlier but got turned around in the neighborhood).  Had a nice dinner and a long chat. So, evening turned out ok.

• Love 3

10 hours ago, rickproehl said:

So how was your day?
rick

Sounds like a rough go Rick 

It was great here!

The grown kid actually played with his brother for a while and the food was amazing, I brined the turkey and I have never had a better turkey ever

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..