The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

It was 70F this morning at 4:45 AM... It's now 10:36 AM and it's 52F. Cold Front moving in. Burrr....

I need a hot beverage, my teddy bear, and blankie, as I crawl back into this warm bed. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Fae Briona said:

I'll have to try the oatmeal one day when I'm feeling adventurous.

SP swung by last night for a bit -- was the 3rd day in a row I left work early because of extremely high pain levels. Stayed home today - seemed like the best idea. Body -- not to mention my sanity -- couldn't handle another 6 pain pill day.

Being slightly naugty tonight. Have a prosciutto wrapped maple/balsamic marinated butterflied porkchop cooking, boiled down the marinade for a sauce, then steamed some thin cut carrots and put them in a maple glaze w. a touch of cognac. Should be good [I hope].

Dinner sounds absolutely amazing, hope you enjoy it.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

I'll have to try the oatmeal one day when I'm feeling adventurous.

SP swung by last night for a bit -- was the 3rd day in a row I left work early because of extremely high pain levels. Stayed home today - seemed like the best idea. Body -- not to mention my sanity -- couldn't handle another 6 pain pill day.

Being slightly naugty tonight. Have a prosciutto wrapped maple/balsamic marinated butterflied porkchop cooking, boiled down the marinade for a sauce, then steamed some thin cut carrots and put them in a maple glaze w. a touch of cognac. Should be good [I hope].

Fae - your supper sounds amazing. Hope it taste as good as you described it. 

• Like 3

@Brayon hope your day got better 

@Fae Briona sorry to hear that your pain levels are so high. i'll be making the oatmeal tomorrow, i just had nothing left in the tank when i got home. i agree with @rickproehl and @chris191070 that sounds like a delicious dinner 

@rickproehl i had a rough one, there are people i work with that i really wish i could slap around a bit. i was so frustrated that i was pounding on my keyboard responding to my manager who was asking about it while doing his one on one with this person
ohhhhhh i'm getting all worked up  about it again......

hope everyone is doing well tonight

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@Brayon hope your day got better 

First off, hugs...

Second, it's supposed to be down in the 40Fs overnight, and tomorrow, we're back to 70Fs again. This Canadian Polar Vortex/Polar Bomb was good, as we were on the 80Fs just a few days ago, but it's playing havoc on the asthma.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brayon said:

First off, hugs...

thanks, this particular person gets on my nerves regularly

3 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Second, it's supposed to be down in the 40Fs overnight, and tomorrow, we're back to 70Fs again. This Canadian Polar Vortex/Polar Bomb was good, as we were on the 80Fs just a few days ago, but it's playing havoc on the asthma.

oh i'm sorry A, i know how those cold weather changes affect the lungs
stay well 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i had a rough one, there are people i work with that i really wish i could slap around a bit. i was so frustrated that i was pounding on my keyboard responding to my manager who was asking about it while doing his one on one with this person
ohhhhhh i'm getting all worked up  about it again......

hope everyone is doing well tonight

molly sorry to hear your day was not good. Maybe a cup of Hot Tea might help.? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Breathe.  These people are not worth your peace of mind. 

thank You Sir, that's almost word for word what Phil Sir said

it was pretty much the straw that broke this camel's back yesterday

hope Your day has been a good one

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC friends

i hope everyone has a Good and Productive Saturday.

so how are you today?

good morning rick

it should be a good day. i added the melatonin Calm to my regular & slept almost 10 hours 😮, we have to run a few errands but not much else has to happen today.

hope yours is good as well

• Like 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning rick

it should be a good day. i added the melatonin Calm to my regular & slept almost 10 hours 😮, we have to run a few errands but not much else has to happen today.

hope yours is good as well

molly glad things are better for you. i need to restock my Calm. going to run a few errands as well. So take care of yourself and enjoy your day.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello everyone!!!!  Hope it's a great day, I'm about to head to dinner and 80s music,with my brother and sis in law. We are dressing in 80s gear and I'm rocking a Blair from The Facts of Life look.  

have a great time!

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello everyone!!!!  Hope it's a great day, I'm about to head to dinner and 80s music,with my brother and sis in law. We are dressing in 80s gear and I'm rocking a Blair from The Facts of Life look.  

Have a great time, Starry! 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..