The Drop in Centre

13 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Shit is hard right now. Take some time to pick up a hobby you may have put down because the rest of your life became too busy, or learn something new. It is okay not to be busy, also. Don't read /watch the news constantly.  As i already have some serious mental health issues, i am in touch with my shrink daily, so, be honest with yourself and others about how you feel, if you need to, reach out to get help.

image.png.ec0987e750c9de8fc3a731ad5cad2170.png

did this ❤ picked up an old neglected hobby, stayed off the computer...

feel good about it too 😀

good night Sirs

g'night friends

sleep well 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

did this ❤ picked up an old neglected hobby, stayed off the computer...

feel good about it too 😀

good night Sirs

g'night friends

sleep well 

excellent. ..stay well, mollypop 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Unfortunately it seems like the ungrateful pricks of the world seem to make up the majority of the help calls in any given business. Maybe because the feel so entitled they dont think they need to take care of business properly the first time, then need help to clean up the mess they made.:glomp:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Unfortunately it seems like the ungrateful pricks of the world seem to make up the majority of the help calls in any given business. Maybe because the feel so entitled they dont think they need to take care of business properly the first time, then need help to clean up the mess they made.:glomp:

So true.  Talked to one today.. was asking why he has fees from Sept 2019 ... cuz you didn't do what you're supposed to do.  He wanted me to rev them all.. i said no.  They all expect the Bank to reverse all fees.  I said to my boss.. oh is the Grocery store and drug stores giving everything away for nothing??  What is the difference?  Banks are a business ... we are providing relief.. but it's not free.  I have to pay for stuff .. i have to pay my rent .. i get zero relief from anything.  However, the Bank has been good to us, i cannot say otherwise there.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

and We have you and Michael Sir for us.

thanks you for all you both do.

only way is together...

we  did over 50,000 email in the last month.. not sure about chats... we had help from various people and departments however.. no way 15 of us did all that.

• Wow 4
27 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Seriously, if i didn't have the lovely people in here to keep me sane/grounded.. i'd go postal, i swear. So i am grateful for you guys. xox

im so glad im able to be there for you. there's been so many times you've held my hand, or given me a loving slap to the back of the head, or a gentle push, i'm incredibly grateful you're in my life

everyone here has been with me through so much 

i feel very blessed to know all y'all

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

im so glad im able to be there for you. there's been so many times you've held my hand, or given me a loving slap to the back of the head, or a gentle push, i'm incredibly grateful you're in my life

everyone here has been with me through so much 

i feel very blessed to know all y'all

molly 

I’m also glad YOU are around you have given good advice to everyone here in DiC so you take care and i feel blessed to know you as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Seriously, if i didn't have the lovely people in here to keep me sane/grounded.. i'd go postal, i swear. So i am grateful for you guys. xox

The same can be said for you, as well, tim. I’d say we’re all here for each other, and that feels good. :) 

• Love 4

Ok, i have been craving chineese food since my husband mentioned that our usual place had closed for the duration of the pandemic.  That didnt make sense to me since they do not offer table service anyway, but closed they are.

Today we went in search of an alternative provider. Literally all the ones inside a reasonable distance are closed. All 15 of them.

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ok, i have been craving chineese food since my husband mentioned that our usual place had closed for the duration of the pandemic.  That didnt make sense to me since they do not offer table service anyway, but closed they are.

Today we went in search of an alternative provider. Literally all the ones inside a reasonable distance are closed. All 15 of them.

Have you tried Uber Eats, Grubhub, or DoorDash? There's a couple near us that are showing "closed" and won't answer the phone, but are open with just those services doing delivery.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Lots of people here are blaming people who are Chinese and lots of places have closed. It's stupid and bloody sad that so many are still so backward.

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Something cute from Ikea

I saw that, and I’ve had those yummy meatballs, so Im going to try this. Now, if only they’d release the recipe for their creamy coleslaw...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..