Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Planning is good. You should get the flashing LED Christmas tree earrings to go with the ugly sweater :2thumbs:

Next year I will be prepared in advance. This year the told me this morning for pics today.  They will have to be happy with the ugly sweater and jingle bell earrings. I am hanging the bells on ear wires as we speak.

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator

Well that was a fun drive in.  :unsure: The lake decided that during morning rush hour was the best time to dump a boatload of lake effect snow on us.  We're supposed to get about 6" during the day, which isn't horrible for around here, but the timing sucks.  It's going to push south during the day, then back north in time for the afternoon commute, so the drive home isn't supposed to be much better.  Although by that time I'd hope the plows have been out and doing their job.  I'm wondering if my later outpatients are going to cancel.  

• Wow 4

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Morning Dugh...!!:hug: Mum...:kiss: and Thistle...:hug::heart::heart::heart:

Hey, Bobber.  :hug:

2 hours ago, bignick said:

As long as it is not green puke. :gikkle:

Hey, D-man!!! :hug:

Hey, Nicky.  :kiss:

35 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Of course!

Afternoon, Kitt.  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And the answer you are looking for is Southern Forest green tea with a nice double/triple Brie. Eat the cheese first then sip the tea - it makes a difference :yes: 

Such a talented tongue. ;)   Hey, Brother B. :hug: 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. A frosty morning here.

Hi, bro! Frosty here too. I got my oil changed, bought a vacuum for my daughter, and a level for my other daughter... and now I'm home trying to catch up. :hug: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning

The cold white stuff missed us yesterday.  Parts of the shore got several inches, but we just had flurries. Was enough to wind our resident snow lover up though.

Delema: how does one dress appropriately for holiday pictures and working with horses at the same time?

Slap a Santa hat on with barn clothes. :)  Hey, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well that was a fun drive in.  :unsure: The lake decided that during morning rush hour was the best time to dump a boatload of lake effect snow on us.  We're supposed to get about 6" during the day, which isn't horrible for around here, but the timing sucks.  It's going to push south during the day, then back north in time for the afternoon commute, so the drive home isn't supposed to be much better.  Although by that time I'd hope the plows have been out and doing their job.  I'm wondering if my later outpatients are going to cancel.  

Ugh... that sucks. No snow here, and my snowblower comes tomorrow. :D  Hey, sis. :hug: 

• Love 4

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Ugh... that sucks. No snow here, and my snowblower comes tomorrow. :D  Hey, sis. :hug: 

We didn't get a ton of snow... a few inches, but we got it all at once.  The drive home was fine.  It's snowing again though.  :(  

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..