• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie!  :hug:  :kiss:

2 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hey, Page!!! :hug:

What are we eating tonight? 🍽️

Hey again, Nick.  :hug: I made sausage pizza balls for dinner. Spicy pork sausage, mozzarella cheese, homemade tomato sauce, and a sprinkle of oregano, wrapped in pizza dough and baked until crispy.  :heart:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey again, Nick.  :hug: I made sausage pizza balls for dinner. Spicy pork sausage, mozzarella cheese, homemade tomato sauce, and a sprinkle of oregano, wrapped in pizza dough and baked until crispy.  :heart::kiss:

You're killing me, man!!! :lol: Everything sounds delicious. But eat it before you-know-who gets here and nuke the whole place. :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey...Pagey :hug:... dinner sounded good...:rolleyes:

I'd ask how Randy and Kyle are faring, but I'm just gonna assume they're right where they were the last time I asked.  :rofl:

Oh, and here's the original recipe for the pizza balls. I just substituted actual pizza dough for the refrigerated biscuits.  :)

https://www.thegunnysack.com/sausage-pizza-balls-recipe/

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..