Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Another warm muggy morning ... I am very tired and my head aches but there kiltings to be done ... Yes, I know, there are tales to be shared. 

Kilt tales! :D  Take it easy if you can, dugh. :hug: 

• Love 5

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Sorry for being away, as President of Texas, I've been super busy this past week buying up every sing island of the world! :D 

Hey, Drewbear!   :hug:  Is there anything else to report from the Republic of Texas?   :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Biggy! :hug: 

<nukes Page for being nosy in the state affairs of Texas> :P 

Hey!   :o  I was only trying to make conversation!   :,(

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Good luck with that. He's a terrior, he digs and he barks and when he wants attention he's even more demanding than you.

Thistle is going to the newly built gulag in Greenland. And the guards have explicit instructions to ignore Thistle's barks. -_- 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Good luck with that. He's a terrior, he digs and he barks and when he wants attention he's even more demanding than you.

Drew is much like a terrier himself, isn't he? He's loud, hyperactive, constantly demanding attention...and when he gets excited, he pees.   :gikkle:

(I know I'm going to get nuked for this, but I don't care anymore.)   :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..