Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.  :hug:  :kiss:

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's wet and windy here. High wind warning in effect until late tonight. Heavy rain, 3+ inches, in the forecast.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn:  Good morning  Let's see how much housework I get done today, since I didn't get any done yesterday.  :unsure:  I'm hoping to do a bit of writing as well.  :read: How's everyone today? 

Hey, Val.  :hug: We're doing well.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Uggh! The weather is horrible. We're getting the wet windy version of the snow and ice passing thru the Tennessee Valley. Migraine started Friday. Eases a bit then comes back.

Just got home from having brunch out with Mum. It was very nice, excellent food. We went to a little place not far from here. The building has the feel of a low country fishcamp. Rustic, brick floors low ceiling double-sided fireplace. The walls are decorated with nostalgic b/w photos of the area. There is a large one of four kids standing with their surfboards looking out to sea. Another of a boy with a flounder he just caught. It's called SWC (Saltwater Creek Cafe). I had a cup of she crab soup and a 'Shroom omelet (three types of mushrooms, shitake, cremini and portabella with swiss cheese and fresh spinach). Mum had a half order of eggs benedict. Both entries came with a grit cake topped with creek sauce (a light, smoky, salty gravy made with tasso ham). Mum is going to finish addressing her Christmas cards this afternoon. Me and the pup are just bein' lazy hopin' my head doesn't get worse.

I am sorry to hear this Dughlas :yes: The food sounds so good can I have some 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Uggh! The weather is horrible. We're getting the wet windy version of the snow and ice passing thru the Tennessee Valley. Migraine started Friday. Eases a bit then comes back.

Just got home from having brunch out with Mum. It was very nice, excellent food. We went to a little place not far from here. The building has the feel of a low country fishcamp. Rustic, brick floors low ceiling double-sided fireplace. The walls are decorated with nostalgic b/w photos of the area. There is a large one of four kids standing with their surfboards looking out to sea. Another of a boy with a flounder he just caught. It's called SWC (Saltwater Creek Cafe). I had a cup of she crab soup and a 'Shroom omelet (three types of mushrooms, shitake, cremini and portabella with swiss cheese and fresh spinach). Mum had a half order of eggs benedict. Both entries came with a grit cake topped with creek sauce (a light, smoky, salty gravy made with tasso ham). Mum is going to finish addressing her Christmas cards this afternoon. Me and the pup are just bein' lazy hopin' my head doesn't get worse.

The :heart:  is for the lovely brunch with Mum. OMG... that omelet  sounds so good... I really miss eggs. :(  I hope the storm passes soon, as well as the one in your head. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2

• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Hello Albert, Gary and all. Hope you're all well.

Hey Dodger :glomp:  It's sunny, but cold here.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..