Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm with Nickypooh, you guys are all so mean with Val -_- :yes: she's the bestest - after me :lol:

*creates the Val's defense club (just to be clear it's not a religion or a sect)*

:hug: :hug: 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Didn't you hear him...???:huh::unsure2::blink: he said he may not have good Internet connections...:lol::lmao: we will have to wing it with our imaginations...:gikkle: <<<if you don't have enough imagination don't worry I have plenty to spare...>>>:rofl:

Bob, you're such a nut, but I love you for it!  :lol:  :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Why would someone ever create a LEGO set like this?!  :blink:

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well...turns out, it was just someone's idea of a hoax.  :rolleyes: But still, who thinks like that?!

That was my first thought when I saw you initial post - but I think it was a hilarious joke. :rofl: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Good morning, everyone!!! :)

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well...turns out, it was just someone's idea of a hoax.  :rolleyes: But still, who thinks like that?!

Honestly, I wasn't that surprised. After watching a toilet toy... I will spare you the details. They're not... sanitary. :puke:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Good morning, everyone!!! :)

Honestly, I wasn't that surprised. After watching a toilet toy... I will spare you the details. They're not... sanitary. :puke:

Morning, Saint Nick! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..