Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

39 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You're asking for a friend to hump?

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  How are you and Steve?   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

If you get bored with him, you can read the novel on his chest...

I wrote the novel ;) 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Anything new with you guys and girls?

Not much... Just enjoying the nice cool weather...a cold front came though and dropped the humidity. Dennis had a birthday yesterday and we had a nice time. We are looking at two more kids! Our social worker called us a few days ago.

• Wow 3

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Beautiful image, Gary! :2thumbs:

Hey, Marty!   :hug:

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:lucky me its work out day 

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Hope the therapist goes easy on you.

25 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Not much... Just enjoying the nice cool weather...a cold front came though and dropped the humidity. Dennis had a birthday yesterday and we had a nice time. We are looking at two more kids! Our social worker called us a few days ago.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. Congrats to Dennis, and congrats again to the family. That makes, what, six, seven kids now? I'm happy for you guys, of course. Just try not to bite off more than you can handle.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty!   :hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Hope the therapist goes easy on you.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. Congrats to Dennis, and congrats again to the family. That makes, what, six, seven kids now? I'm happy for you guys, of course. Just try not to bite off more than you can handle.

I know, but it was funny growing up we both had big families. When we first became a couple, we said that we wouldn't have any kids. When I found him again, Dennis had Jordan and Ash and now we are fostering - and soon to be adopting kids. Dennis grew up in a big family, I was born in a big family but most of my siblings left (I was an oops, born 9 years after the youngest of my siblings.)

I am having my kids so I'm happy!!

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket how are you today did the event go well :kiss:

More :hug: for you

Yes it went very well. People had a great time. The only issue is I may have got a bit of a sunburn but it was such a good gathering

How was the therapy?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

It was ok for the sun burn put vinegar on it will take the fire out of it:yes: but you will smell like a salad :rofl: My mother did that one to me:yes: give it a try

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..