Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Hey, Gary! :hug:

Not moved in yet. Finally got oil delivered today; but boiler not working. May be a fault in the boiler, or just an air lock in the fuel line. I'll try and get a technician to look at it over the weekend, or early next week.

The house has been standing unoccupied for at least ten years. Don't see me moving in any time soon. Have to get the heating sorted first, and get the inside dried out. Might not fully move in till the spring. The small house (apartment) I am renting at the moment is almost beside it, so I can do bits of work, and certainly tidy the garden, in my own time.

It's great that you have no pressure to get things done quickly. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  We're having French Onion burgers for dinner.   :yes:

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

The storms have passed, now it's bright sunshine and wind. Oh, and it's cold 43/6°.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah but hay keeps getting inside them. :P  Hey, bro. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I couldn't sleep last night due to the high winds.  Plus the cats were crazy all night, chasing leaves through the window.  There was lots of damage and flooding from the storm, but thankfully I never lost my power and the basement stayed dry. There's lots of flooding along the Mohawk and the river reached a record high crest.  The drive this afternoon was nice, though.  Cloudy, no rain, and the wind wasn't too bad.  For driving, anyway.  It was brutal when I stopped at the rest stops.  Because of this storm, the trees definitely look like November trees.  Bye bye Fall!  Southern areas of where I live are supposed to get 3-6" of snow this weekend.  Bleh.  I'm at the hotel right now, waiting for my friend to arrive.  I brought some soup with me for dinner and am going to take advantage of the down time to do some writing :D I'll check in when I can :) 

Have a great time, Val! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..