Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 11/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty.   :hug: We'll need to see "before and after" pics of the house when it's finished, like they do on TV.   :)

And make sure Chip and JoAnna will be there, so show it to us...

Spoiler

Chip and JoAnna Gaines has a show on HGTV...Amazing what they do!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, Headstall said:

Best fish and chips I've had were in New Brunswick. The last time I was there it was just as good as I remembered... everyone knows how to serve great fish and chips there... big restaurants and small. :) 

Dennis and I would have to say a place in Maine we found when we were teens. The place was just a shack (like most roadside places in New England), but it had fresh caught cod and fresh cut Maine potato! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 11/1/2019 at 7:02 PM, dughlas said:

Mum and I will be making fruitcakes after we get back to her home in SC in three weeks. Ideally we would do them earlier but we already have a car full of things. We make small loafpan sized ones. Half will be frozen for next year. They age very well that way. Oh, and we douse ours with bourbon, they are afterall Southern fruitcakes.

Going to make some fruitcakes, too!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..