Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Today is likely to be the last pleasant day for a long while. It's forecast to reach near 60/15° and be mostly sunny. Tonight a cold front is due with rain and potential snow mixed in for the morning followed by record cold for this time of year.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  We have somewhere between 5 to 8 inches of snow (just a guess based on how much I had to stomp off my boots when I got home), and the weather calls for another 1.75 inches. Currently, the temperature is 26 F/ -3.3 C, with cloudy skies. Also, there's a storm warning in effect until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:  How are you and Steve?   :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  We have somewhere between 5 to 8 inches of snow (just a guess based on how much I had to stomp off my boots when I got home), and the weather calls for another 1.75 inches. Currently, the temperature is 26 F/ -3.3 C, with cloudy skies. Also, there's a storm warning in effect until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.

Mum sends you her sympathies for the cold and snow.

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page We when shopping today and got 10% off because I am a vet something good came of it:yes:

A lot of restaurants here are serving free meals to veterans today.  :) Thank you for your service :hug: :kiss:  

• Love 5

• Site Administrator
20 minutes ago, Marty said:

Quiche Lorraine for this naked (under all his clothes) chef :yes: with steamed new potatoes.

Yum!  I love quiche Lorraine :) 

• Love 4

I bought one of  these indoor smokeless grill

Kitchen + Home Stove Top Smokeless Grill Indoor BBQ, Stainless Steel with Double Coated Non Stick Surface

•  

Kitchen + Home Stove Top Smokeless Grill Indoor BBQ, Stainless Steel with Double Coated Non Stick Surface

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Yum!  I love quiche Lorraine :) 

I do too.

We're having stuffed baked chicken breast with roasted carrot and leftover homemade pumpkin bread pudding as dessert.

• Love 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..