Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I wrote a little story today... check it out if you want... :) 

I'll read it when I get a chance.  I have some proofreading to do for the anthology :) I need to figure out how to make a reading list.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page!! How's everyone? What are you doing this weekend? 

We're doing fine. Morgan and I watched Good Boys on DVD. Cute kids, but there's not enough soap in the world to wash out those mouths.   :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Great story Gary very sad :yes:

Strangely, I didn't feel sad when I read it. I more felt happy that Dan finally saw the light, and acted on it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

7 minutes ago, Marty said:

Strangely, I didn't feel sad when I read it. I more felt happy that Dan finally saw the light, and acted on it. 

I guess what gets me is that it happened at Christmas. And I don't think any one is happy at the end, just my point of view:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing fine. Morgan and I watched Good Boys on DVD. Cute kids, but there's not enough soap in the world to wash out those mouths.   :lol:

I'm not sure why movie (and television) producers think you need a bunch of swear words. When Gone With The Wind came out, people were saying that 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn' would ruin the movie. Now it seems like every movie (even G rated) have swear words in it!!! Now, you are making love, say F**k me!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Wow!! What a story, Gary!! Scott took advantage of Dan! Dennis and I aren't like them!! I'm grateful for my family! 

Thanks for reading and commenting, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I guess what gets me is that it happened at Christmas. And I don't think any one is happy at the end, just my point of view:yes:

Yeah, it's not your normal Christmas story, but Dan couldn't live through the sham any longer. You're right that no one is happy at the end.:hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..