Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 11/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, Valkyrie said:

I made up my own concoction using ground beef.  It might sound a little strange, but it was delicious.  I browned ground beef, added some beef stock, better than bouillon, seasoned everything heavily with black pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder, worchestershire, and horseradish mustard.  I used some almond flour as a thickener and added some cream cheese (I didn't have cream or sour cream).  It was tangy and a bit spicy, but I"ll definitely make it again.  I had leftover riced cheesy broccoli as a side.  

Today we had kielbasa mixed with tomatoes, onions and peppers with yams and corn, salad and a pumpkin pie.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:54 PM, Valkyrie said:

:yes:  What's this 'recipe' you speak of?  :unsure: :P  I rarely follow recipes.  I tend to use them as guidelines and tweak them to fit my tastes and what's in the fridge and cupboards.  The fun part of cooking is discovering a new 'go-to' dish :) 

Neither do I since I love to experiment when I cook! The kielbasa I made was cooked in 4 bottles of Coors before I added the tomatoes, onions and peppers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Marty!   :hug:  Sounds like a productive day. I only did some laundry and a bit of writing. The rest of the day was spent bingeing NCIS on Netflix.  :)

Shopping, writing (thou I found out doing 5 stories at once is not the best way of writing), tidying up and read a few Nifty and big closet stories.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..