Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   How is everyone faring?

We are good, Ash and Foster daughter had a gymnastics match tonight! Tomorrow, foster son has an afternoon game in hockey and Ash and Foster daughter has a figure skating competition tomorrow night! Busy!! Dennis had to goo to Jacksonville to check a remodeling job and the motel is trashed. Someone closed it down 2 years ago and people were using it to sleep in it. Lots of money to get it in operating shape, but he got the job. Dennis is not driving up there, he is sending his business partner son and 3 other people.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Uhm, aren't you missing something? Maybe veggies?

Page is missing what Remy and his family are bringing and what Rory and his family is bringing. I called them both up and said Page invited them...😋

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is also in charge of roasted veggies. Onions, fennel, Brussels sprouts, carrots, radishes, and rutabega.   

47 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato are amazing.

37 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I have a recipe for roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet potato, bacon, and balsamic vinegar. Hey, Cassie, my lovely queen!   :worship:  :hug:

I might have to do roasted veggies too!!! It sounds delicious!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Page is missing what Remy and his family are bringing and what Rory and his family is bringing. I called them both up and said Page invited them...😋

They have their own plans, I'm afraid.   :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is also in charge of roasted veggies. Onions, fennel, Brussels sprouts, carrots, radishes, and rutabega.   :yes:

We're having brussel sprouts roasted with shallots and bacon, balsamic glazed roasted carrots and creamed dried corn along with the usual suspects, i.e. turkey, etc.

Edited by dughlas
Oops
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

They have their own plans, I'm afraid.   :gikkle:

Oh! I hope they'll have a great time. I hope Rory is doing better with his tutor (who is not Mickey and Remi) and getting better grades. What subject is Rory weak in? Tell Mickey that we said hello! And to tell Remy and Rory to have a great Thanksgiving!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

We're having brussel sprouts roasted with shallots and bacon, baksamic glazed roasted carrots and creamed dried corn along with the usual suspects, i.e. turkey, etc.

You are cooking yourself, you turkey? 🦃 Sounds like a great meal planned. Who will be over? Dennis' parents wants to have it a bit late since they wants us to volunteer to feed the homeless. A charity organization feeds the homeless and poor people Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. Dennis parents volunteer their time since they moved here! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

No Thanksgiving here and definitely no Brussel sprouts, baked, steamed, roasted or nuked... no amount of bacon would make it worth it

That being said it is my sister's birthday next weekend so we will do something for that. She and my nephew will be coming into the city to see me in the  Pride Parade. Big truck and a huge inflatable rainbow 🌈 

I was in the parade two years ago and my arm was soooooooo sore from all the waving.

Sounds like you'll have a great time. Tell your sisters that the people here on GA said, "Happy Birthday!!". Are you baking her a Brussel Sprouts Birthday Cake? 😋 🎂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

That being said it is my sister's birthday next weekend so we will do something for that. She and my nephew will be coming into the city to see me in the  Pride Parade. Big truck and a huge inflatable rainbow 🌈 

Hope you have a good time with your family, Tea Bat!   :hug:

59 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

50 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Oh! I hope they'll have a great time. I hope Rory is doing better with his tutor (who is not Mickey and Remi) and getting better grades. What subject is Rory weak in? Tell Mickey that we said hello! And to tell Remy and Rory to have a great Thanksgiving!

Rory is improving, academically. I think it might be math and science that he struggles with. I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to Mickey and the other boys.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..