Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The sun has reappeared after a couple days of heavy rain. Also, slightly cooler.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn: I got up very early and went grocery shopping, then stopped at DD for brekkie :D

Hey, Val.  :hug:

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, sis. :hug: Big day tomorrow. :D  

Hey, Gary.  :hug:  :kiss:

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Fingers crossed they'll be sexy and not with beer bellies and showing of their furry ass crack :gikkle:

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Naughty fairy.  :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

Well the house is all ready for the install tomorrow :D  I have pierogi and kielbasa in the crockpot for our annual holiday potluck lunch at work tomorrow.  Laundry is going and I have one cat on each arm (making it hard to type).  I finally have a little time to myself... before I have to switch laundry loads ;) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Mom's not on a pacemaker is she...???:blink::huh: Hate to see her blow a fuse this close to Christmas...:rolleyes:

Um... no.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Well...:lol: It certainly made you very productive before your couch trip...:blink::rolleyes::gikkle:

Nothing like blind screaming panic to ramp up productivity.  

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...:hug: ... How's Morgan and Mickey...???:unsure2:

Doing well. Morgan went to bed early after a long day at work. Mickey has the next week off from school.  :D

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Texas Cutie!  :hug:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Overcast here today. Mum's feeling abit out of sorts. Not ill just short on enthusiasm. Says her brain is slow. I think we need some quiet time.

Morning, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug:  There are a few flakes falling here... it's pretty. :)  Quiet time is good.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

It's our annual holiday potluck at work today.  OMG I don't think I need to eat for a week.  :unsure: Everything was soooo goood though.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<a nuke strikes Michigan>

Reveal hidden contents

It was clearly the Russians! :P I have no responsibility to this strike, and none of you will find the smocking gun to prove it otherwise! -_- 

Except that it was a glitter nuke and you hold the exclusive patent on them!

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Hey, Drewbear.  :hug: :kiss:  Quit firing those nukes! The neighbors are starting to complain about all the glitter!  :P

Glad to hear you're moving up in the world, buddy. Congrats on coming out to your friends.  :D

14 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Except that it was a glitter nuke and you hold the exclusive patent on them!

Hey, Kitt.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

It's our annual holiday potluck at work today.  OMG I don't think I need to eat for a week.  :unsure: Everything was soooo goood though.  

Hey, Val.  :hug: We're having grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.  :)

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Morning, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug:  There are a few flakes falling here... it's pretty. :)  Quiet time is good.

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..