Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I just love watching anyone beat Dallas.  (A bunch of my coworkers are Dallas fans and they're just sickening sometimes).

My team is the Packers...the only team that will never move! The smallest town that has a major league team.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I just love watching anyone beat Dallas.  (A bunch of my coworkers are Dallas fans and they're just sickening sometimes).

My team is the Packers...the only team that will never move! The smallest town that has a major league team.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Slept in, not used to construction work... dismantling the truck was not as much fun as making it pretty :yes:

Awesome night, loud and colourful. My sister and nephew got great viewing spots and they really enjoyed the spectacle 

You made a spectacle of yourself?!?

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

We're getting an ice storm today, followed by snow tonight.  :unsure:  The drive in to work tomorrow is not going to be fun.  :( On a brighter note, the project I've spent the last couple of months working on with Cole and Addy has been posted :D We're all pretty excited about it :) 

I went with the bright spot for my :heart: response. Drive safely in the morning ... actually, drive safely all the time.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..