Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   *scratches Thistle on his belly*

Hello Page...How's Morgan, Mickey, Remy and Rory? Tell them hello for us...Busy week here...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Headstall said:

I made a very enjoyable veggie casserole for my lunch/supper. I grilled zucchini, mushrooms, and red peppers in a frying pan with olive oil, garlic and spices... cooked a quick little basil and mushroom tomato sauce (tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, oregano... a few pinches of brown sugar and spices) in another frying pan... stacked veggies in casserole dish... added a few handfuls cold chick peas and handful of spinach throughout... sprinkled with Parmesan cheese... layered Swiss cheese on top with more Parmesan... and made crosses out of orange cheddar on top of that. Baked sixteen minutes at 350... broiler on high for about four... I ate the whole thing...  :unsure2:    

Sounds delicious...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, clochette said:

Ugh Christmas presents for my brother... All he asked are manga characters models. I can't even pronunciate the name of :rolleyes: and of course it won't be delivered until 4 to 14 January. 

Couldn't he be obsessed with something other than Japan and its culture, let say the queen of England, Spanish castanets, Swiss cheeses...

Dennis wants G scale models for the garden railroad, Kipp wants train stuff, too...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there young Albert :hug:

Avoiding the heat, it got to 41C today and now down to a barmy 38C. I need to do some shopping

Stay cool and hydrated :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Boots to keep you warm and dry or fashion boots?

Both? They're a dark chocolate brown in false leather (real leather boots when you have big calved don't seem to exist), come up just under my knees, there's a patch of crocodile like skin at the heel of the foot and 6cm high heels.

I'll probably won't wear them in wet weather  it they'll keep me warm and they're gorgeous ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Administrator
32 minutes ago, clochette said:

Both? They're a dark chocolate brown in false leather (real leather boots when you have big calved don't seem to exist), come up just under my knees, there's a patch of crocodile like skin at the heel of the foot and 6cm high heels.

I'll probably won't wear them in wet weather  it they'll keep me warm and they're gorgeous ;)

fail high heels GIF

This would be me trying to walk in any heels.  :unsure: 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

fail high heels GIF

This would be me trying to walk in any heels.  :unsure: 

5-6cm is the maximum for me, and the heels need to be wide and square to be stable. I've got low boot with 7,5cm but i don't wear them often and mostly indoors. You won't catch me in stilletos!

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

5-6cm is the maximum for me, and the heels need to be wide and square to be stable. I've got low boot with 7,5cm but i don't wear them often and mostly indoors. You won't catch me in stilletos!

high heels smiling GIF

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..